January 2023 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying - July

I know it's not technically July yet, but I figured I'd start this thread early since I had one to share. What's bringing you to tears this month???

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying - July

• Options
    I got a welcome email from my daughter's new school (she's about to start Kindergarten at a K-8). On the supply list, it said to bring in an extra change of clothes/underwear for K students. She fortunately hardly ever has accidents, but just the thought of sending my tiny girl to a "big kid" school (with middle schoolers!) at an age when she COULD still be having accidents just sent me over the edge :'(

It doesn't help that Facebook has been feeding me a bunch of TSwift "Never Grow Up" reels and I've been listening to the song on repeat. So yeah, bawling at my desk...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Having to shower daily lol
  • Options
    A song came on the radio yesterday as I was driving my daughter to daycare from Billy Elliott and I started bawling my eyes out.  Then I told my husband about it when he got home from work and started bawling again. The radio is a dangerous place lol. 
  • Options
    My son went for follow up allergy testing and has outgrown most of his allergies . Including 2 anapylactic ones 😭. So beyond happy and relieved. 
  • Options
    I was upset about news headlines yesterday (go figure) and fighting off yet another headache, but what brought the tears was mid-rant when my husband hugged me and said “what do you want from Dunkin? It will help with the headache right?” He haaaates coffee shops too, that was purely for me. Immediate tears 😭 
  • Options
    I dropped all my coupons in the grocery store without realizing it. Couldn't find them anywhere when I went back to look. Had to find an empty aisle to cry in. 🙄
  • Options
    My newly discovered health problems and the unknown shape my poor baby is in because of them. Hopefully will find out the 28th but it’s such a long wait! Trying to not think about it. Also the song “don’t worry bout it” by wande gets me really upset and I don’t know why lmao. It’s such an upbeat positive song.