January 2023 Moms

GTKY: Favorite TV Shows

What shows are you watching currently?

What are your favorite shows?

I'm always looking for new ones to watch!

Re: GTKY: Favorite TV Shows

• What shows are you watching currently?
    this is us, a million little things 

and with my husband 
    peaky blinders, animal kingdom, snow piercer 

Greys anatomy lol 
    Just finished Kenobi, also rewatching Gilmore Girls. Soon I'd like to watch the new Umbrella Academy season too, and Ms Marvel! 

Parks and Recreation, hands down. 

But I never pass up Gossip Girl and The Great British Baking Show either. 
  • Loading the player...
    phew, too many 😅 I work in video and am a huge media junkie.
    Kenobi, The Boys, Peaky Blinders, Bob’s Burgers, need to catch up on the mcu shows (Hawkeye, moon knight, and ms marvel)

Shows I can watch (and have watched) over and over again:
    Parks & Rec, Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel (childhood faves), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, My Hero Academia, Rick & Morty

I could go on, but I shan’t 😅
    The boys, obi- wan, just finished how i met your father. Somebody feed Phil lol. I love food shows. 
    New Amsterdam, Chicago med

The office
    Parks and rec
    Greys 
    Friends
    This Is Us, Selling Sunset, Under the Banner of Heaven

This Is Us, Friends, 30 Rock
    schitts creek (always lol)

the office, friends, schitts creek, New girl, stranger things, anything scary lol that includes serial killer docs

I need to catch up on Stranger Things, and now Umbrella Academy
    Ready for the next seasons of Only Murders in the Building, Marvelous Mrs Maisel, Great British Baking Show, Reacher

HIMYM, The Office, New Girl, Schitts Creek, Brooklyn 99, Parks and Rec
  • Currently Watching-
    All the Marvel and Star Wars shows on Disney+ (currently on Ms. Marvel and Kenobi), Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, Gentleman Jack, Schitt’s Creek, Rupaul’s Drag Race.

With my son I’m watching Bluey and Ducktales.

Favorite Shows- 
    I have a lot but the shows I rewatch semi-regularly are Parks and Rec, The X-Files, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Jessica Jones, Pride and Prejudice (BBC 1995 version), Luther, Gilmore Girls.
  • currently watching: better call saul, gods favorite idiot, and the new southern charm season premieres tonight! 

Fav shows: sons of anarchy, handmaids tale, better call saul, breaking bad, downton abbey, call the midwife 
  • Currently watching Chernobyl, What We Do In The Shadows, Our Flag Means Death, and anxiously awaiting the next installment of Stranger Things! Highly recommend all of the above!

Favorites are difficult; I when through a long period of being obsessed with The L Word. I also treat Bob’s Burgers as comfort food for the soul. 

I’m general though, I’m a big reader and try not to spend more than an hour a day in front of a tv. Currently reading Grapes of Wrath, which is painfully good.
  • Currently: just finished Schitts Creek (love!!) and A Discovery of Witches (one of my favorite book series)

favs:
    Greys (although I haven’t kept up since 2020)
    outlander 😍

• awwww man, the Great British Baking Show literally feeds my heart!!!
  • @footdrbritt love Schitts creek and outlander! I’m reading a discovery of witches but then I plan to watch the show! 

I’m currently watching: 
    Welcome to Plathville and rewatching Law and Order SVU from season 1 for the 50th time 😂

Favorite shows:

Outlander, Law and Order SVU, Grey’s anatomy (but becoming a nurse kind of ruined that show for me), Bachelor/Bachelorette
  • @nuggetsmomma21 definitely finish the books, the show leaves a good amount out, but Teresa Palmer and Matthew Goode do a GREAT job 
  • sleepyhead003sleepyhead003 member
    edited July 2022
    What shows are you watching currently?
    X-files. I don’t watch much tv but having covid got me hooked. Actually going to name my baby “Mulder” if it’s a boy 😻 probably a little insane but I love it.

The Simpsons but don’t watch them anymore since I grew up watching all the good seasons and, unfortunately, Disney has ruined the simpsons for me. And some of the newer before Disney episodes are just ridiculous. Disenchantment is also a good! Matt Groening has got it going on!
    Also, any and all true crime documentaries/shows. Or listening to the podcasts! I mainly listen to these shows while driving or doing whatever.