3rd Trimester
Options

Bowels

chay1234chay1234 member
edited June 2022 in 3rd Trimester
So usually I’m pretty regular and haven’t had diarrhea at all but the other night I had it. Anyways I’m 33 weeks and I’m just wondering if random diarrhea happening once means anything about labor being near and what not? Hasn’t happened since! Thanks I’m advance. Just got my hope up of her coming early! 

Re: Bowels

• Options
    Why would you hope for your baby to come at 33 weeks!?!? Yikes! 

Diarrhea happens, could be from a food you ate, could be your stomach didn't digest food appropriately and needed just to be expelled, sometimes it just happens for who knows what reason.  

Keep an eye on things.  
  • Options
    chay1234 said:
    So usually I’m pretty regular and haven’t had diarrhea at all but the other night I had it. Anyways I’m 33 weeks and I’m just wondering if random diarrhea happening once means anything about labor being near and what not? Hasn’t happened since! Thanks I’m advance. Just got my hope up of her coming early! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You don’t want your baby to come at 33 weeks, they’re not ready yet and they’d likely face (costly) NICU time and possible long term health affects… Not a wish or hope you should be making at this point….

Having diarrhea has nothing to do with labor. Some women notice diarrhea before labor and some don’t. It’s just correlation not causation. FWIW, I’ve never had diarrhea before labor, in fact I’m usually super constipated. 
  • Options
    No baby should ever come at 33 weeks! If your baby is coming or needs to come at 33 weeks, that means something is wrong with your health or their health.

It means nothing. 
  • Options
    Ok I never said I wanted my baby to come at 33 weeks. Google had just said it could be near still meaning weeks away, just early in general. 
  • Options
    You shouldn’t want your baby to come early at all….
    babies are healthiest when they’re full term which is ideally 39 weeks or later. Just sayin…
    anyway, I had random bouts of diarrhea all the time in the third tri and never went into labor. I ended up getting induced for BP reasons.
  • Options
    I also experienced some diarrhea at around 33 weeks. Personally I think it happened bc I’ve been eating tons of fruit! It’s been a different experience from my 1st pregnancy bc I was constipated then and dealing with hemorrhoids, so I’m glad that’s been a little different this time around. Just keep an eye for any changes and good luck! 
  • Options
    Happened to me twice around 28-30 weeks . Meant nothing and nothing happened probably just what I ate ... but I had the same thoughts! 
  • Options
    I’ve had it periodically, usually after a day or two of being a little tied up digestively. Just make sure you drink enough water and get some electrolytes so it doesn’t throw you into false labor :)