Testing positive for COVID 19 — The Bump
November 2022 Moms

Testing positive for COVID 19

Hi. I'm a first time mom and this past weekend I tested positive for COVID 19. To say Im worried is an understatement. I'm thankful for my siblings that have stopped by to drop food and supplies at my door . But for the most part I've been alone. I can't lie it has really taken a toll on me but I'm so grateful that my lil girl is still moving and kicking. I'm worried about how this my affect me and her in the long run do to this being my second trimesters and second time testing positive. Any words of wisdom or support will be appreciated 

Re: Testing positive for COVID 19

• I’m in the same boat. Just getting over covid this week. My symptoms improved after day 4, but I’m still a bit more worn down than normal. My nurse recommended epsom salt baths, which really helped sooth my achey body. Also to hydrate like crazy, take extra vitamin C, D, zinc (on top of prenatals). ALSO! I learned that most prenatal gummies don’t have iron and I’ve been taking those for a year now! Switched to a prenatal pill with iron. I think all the vitamins help, but I’m grateful to be vaccinated and boosted! Hope you feel better soon!