October 2022 Moms
Options

Baby Girl Middle Name Help 👧🏻🎀😭

I’m currently 25 weeks with my first baby and I couldn’t be more excited! My boyfriend and I finally decided on a name for our baby girl but it took us forever because my boyfriend was so undecided. We finally decided on Yaretzi, meaning you will always be loved. Once I found out it meant that, I knew that was what I wanted to name my baby girl after having a miscarriage this time last year. 😭 We’re struggling on finding a cute middle name that goes well with her name, any suggestions! 😩❤️
Yaretzi _____ Hernandez

Re: Baby Girl Middle Name Help 👧🏻🎀😭

• Options
    Since her first and last names have lots of syllables my instinct would be something really simple like Joy, Grace, Luna, Rose/Rosa
  • Options
    @rubyleyva0129 hi, looks like you’re new here. Please feel free to introduce yourself on the Introductions thread and contribute on our daily threads so we can get to know you. There’s also a dedicated thread on this page called Baby Names which would be a perfect place to post this. We try to discourage one-off threads that are self-serving or not intended to facilitate discussion among the larger group.