November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/1 - 11/7 (week of June 27)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/1 - 11/7 (week of June 27)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 7th/21 weeks today

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Check in appointment this Friday. I think maybe I have to do that glucose thing? Idk.

How are you feeling?: pretty good! We just moved into a house and I was able to keep up with all of that pretty well. Appetite has been good and energy is great - my feet just get really sore after being on them a while. 

Rants/Raves: I sneezed and peed my pants a little for the first time today so I guess that’s a thing now 🙄

Questions: my boobs have been way sore and tender throughout my entire pregnancy… I noticed just this past weekend they weren’t sore at all (still sensitive around the nipple though). Anyone else experiencing that? 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21w1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: have to get a second anatomy scan a week from Wednesday, to get clearer images because of position. Happy I get to see baby again but last time the wait was ridiculously long so hopefully it’s faster this time 

How are you feeling?: been having issues with my tailbone on and off, but other than that I’ve just been feeling super lazy.

Rants/Raves: Rants: need a vacation asap lol. Raves: we finally got AC installed which has been soooo nice as today is hot!

Questions: anyone have a different last name from their baby? I’m getting married but I haven’t decided if I want to change my name and I’m not sure if that’ll cause any issues
  • Loading the player...
  • @marrrrsa mine haven’t been sore for a few weeks. I think it’s pretty common for soreness to wane second tri
  • @manamo777 Our kids have both of our last names unhyphenated.  I never took my husband's name when I married.

@marrrrsa I don't have constant soreness, but I do have nipple vasospasm.  Basically an extremely painful condition that occurs with temperature changes.  It makes me miserable when it is cold out - like so much pain I can't breathe unless I warm them up (mind you this is from someone who has given birth 2 times w/o any meds). 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 5th

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I have another anatomy scan and a mw appointment in a couple of weeks. 

How are you feeling?: I am still anxious about the SCH, but the cramping has dramatically decreased and so maybe it was on the way to heal when they did the last scan and now it is almost better 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Rants/Raves: We just back from epic hiking and adventuring.  I can't wait to do it again in another week.

Questions:
    I am still interested in experiences of those with SCH, especially those later in pregnancy. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/2, 21w6d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Second anatomy scan and OB visit today 

How are you feeling?: I have the most energy I've had since I've been pregnant. DW and I are knocking out decorating the nursery. Also, finally solved my heartburn issue by going on nexium, and it's a huge relief. 

Rants/Raves: It's very hot where I live so I'm living in stretchy dresses and bike shorts. It's weird that my center of gravity is so off that I have to do some interesting maneuvers to get down and up from the floor now. 

Questions:
    My boobs started feeling better around week 18. I've gone up a cup size and the whole area is a little itchy still.

I haven't had SCH, but I have had some light spotting a couple times from my low placenta. It does seem to be moving up a little though as baby grows and the spotting hasn't happened in a month. My SIL had SCH with her last baby and was very worried about it because her spotting happened 2-3 times a week for most of her pregnancy. However, she had a regular, full term, vaginal delivery and my neice is healthy and amazing. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 5th / 21w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Just had my anatomy scan and OB follow up today. Everything looked great. Baby was a bit stubborn about showing his profile but after a brief walking break, we got him to shift around a little. He's measuring right at the 52nd percentile. Also met with urology today about my kidney stones. They think there may be one lodged. Got approval from OB for a CT scan to confirm, so that will be scheduled soon.

How are you feeling?: Still feeling a lot of right flank pain, but I'm starting to figure out what works for pain management. Nausea is still not letting up completely but it's been better. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I am tired of being in pain. The last month has been miserable.
    Rave - We are going camping at a race track this weekend for the Nascar race. 🤞That I feel ok. We do have a golf cart rented so I don't have to walk everywhere and we are camping on-site so I can easily go the camper to rest if needed.

Questions: none
  • @ashnicell baby girl had her legs tucked up under her at first at my anatomy scan so when they let me go to the bathroom I literally jumped around a bit LOL it worked!
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @ashnicell I can’t believe you still have the kidney stone. That sounds so miserable. I have so much sympathy for your situation.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 7th

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Had my anatomy scan last week! Everything looked good long legs and arms per report, will follow up in a month or so to monitor growth and try to get some of the pictures they couldn't get because little lady was bouncing around so much

How are you feeling?: Really good!! Having energy is so fun! Having some carpal tunnel symptoms but I work in orthopedics so my coworkers are taking good care of me. 

Rants/Raves: DAYCARE! My gosh I'm having a hard time finding an in home with decent hours. My schedule fluctuates quite a bit based on clinic days vs. surgery days and I don't want to commit my husband to be the full time pick up and drop off person as the hours would be pretty tight for him too!