February 2023 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confessions (6/24)

*Not guaranteed to be flame free  ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions (6/24)

• Options
    I'm fully using screens to entertain my kids today, while my husband and I work. I remember at the beginning of the pandemic, my (and may other) employers were super understanding about lack of childcare. But not so much anymore. So, I'm just doing anything I can until they can go back to daycare next week.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m kind of dreading my niece’s birthday party tomorrow. It’s hot out, it’s outdoors (they’re getting a bounce house - so my kids are excited since that’s what my girls did for their parties this spring, also), there are a million people invited in a small space, and I’m just blah with nausea and exhaustion and don’t feel like doing that much people-ing in the heat right now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 No shame in screens occupying kids over here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I bought a decaf latte at starbucks this morning just so that when I see my mom later I can carry it around and not seem suspicious.  If I showed up with a water bottle she would know IMMEDIATELY.

Also no shame in screens!  DH was out of the house last night so Disney+ entertained my 4 year old while I napped on the couch all night!