Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 6/22

abjm0325abjm0325 member
edited June 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:
CD:
WAYDTGKU:
R/R:
CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 6/22

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11 AL
    CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: clomid, progesterone, vitamins, ubiquinol, baby aspirin
    R/R: I am so much busier this summer than I expected. Mostly good things, but fitting everything in each day is a struggle. We're heading to visit family this weekend, so excited about that!
    CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    @abjm0325 Aw yeah! Enjoy that family time! 

Month/Cycle: 6/2 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, HIO EOD

R/R: I have a day to myself and it’s so nice! I finished all my coursework that’s due Friday early, so I am enjoying a Netflix and nap day! So nice! 

CS/Q: nothing to see yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @abjm0325 enjoy! That sounds like fun!
    @ejoseph16 ohh what shows are you watching?

Month/Cycle: 4/3 AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM

R/R: I don't know of this is too heavy here, but I just found out my grandma passed away this morning 😞 she will be so dearly missed. She was ready though, she's in a better place now. Not the way I wanted to start my day. 

CS/Q: NATM 
  • Options
    @wunderkai I’m so sorry about your grandma! I am stuck on documentaries right now… I watched the JLo documentary and “Pray Away”. I started a true crime one also today… it was the family next door or something like that. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Sounds like a lovely day!
    @wunderkai I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. It's hard to be left without someone, but somewhat comforting when you know they were ready.