November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 6/20)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 6/20)

• 19W1D due Nov 13th
    anatomy scan on the 30th 
    she is moving around a lot the past few days and let’s me know if she doesn’t like how I am sitting or laying. It’s still mind boggling that there is a person growing in there.  Downside my feet are starting to hurt at the end of the day. But it does keep me living the lazy life in the evenings so it’s nice being able to pass off the things that need to be done to the others in the house! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 10

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: July 1, anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: Good! Just tired and having some heartburn.

Rants/Raves: I got sick mid-May and ended up with the never ending cough. At my last midwife appointment I brought it up (saw a different MW, not my regular) and she said “use regular cough syrup and cough drops” and sent me on my way. So fast forward a week and I’m still hacking and it’s causing headaches and stomach pain. I contact the office and the same MW then says “You should probably get checked out to rule out bronchitis, pneumonia or influenza. See if you can get in with us or go to urgent care.” So now I’m really annoyed that she didn’t take me seriously at the appointment I had with her and checked that day. The cough seems to have gone down now, certain things trigger it, but still...if I had seen my regular preferred midwife she would have been on top of it.

Questions: Thyroid. Anyone had any trouble with their TSH level? Mine was at 2.6 at 14 weeks and she said she wanted to test again in two months and was hoping to see it less than 2.5.
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: Baby 4

Upcoming Appointments or Results: July 1 for the anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: mostly better just tired

Rants/Raves:  we are trying to stay team green this time but the closer we are getting to the anatomy scan the more anxious I am to find out. Hoping I can hold out until delivery 
  • Mine TSH is 2.11. I take levothyroxine to help!
  • @chuckle_sandwich I get my thyroid levels test at each appointment because I have hypothyroidism and pregnancy is known to throw things off. I was at 2.59 at my last appointment. My OB said if it gets higher, I'll have to increase my dose of levothyroxine.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 19w 4(ish)d. Due date Nov 14

FTM/STM/TTM+: 2nd birth, 3 kiddos currently plus baby

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June 30th scan

How are you feeling?: Hot. Any other TX mama's in here??  This heat, plus heartburn, plus my feet hurting is ROUGH.

Rants/Raves: I found a perfect for me pillow on Amazon finally.  It's an off brand of the boppy side sleeper pillow and it has helped me sleep so much better.

Questions: Anyone else having insane heartburn already??  I started a RX for it and am still popping tums constantly
  • I’m in Texas! It is so uncomfortable outside.! 
  • @erey339 @ashnicell Thanks! I never had any issues with my thyroid in the past. I’ll be sure to remind them to test it again.
  • I’m in Texas! It is so uncomfortable outside.! 
    Me too!  It's supposed to be 106 and 108 the next 2 days here 😬