November 2022 Moms
Options

June Symptoms

I know it's early, but close enough. 

pregnant GIF

How are you?

Re: June Symptoms

• Options
    I know it's my 3rd pregnancy so things are moving faster but is anyone else already having trouble bending over? 😂
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Yep! And shortness of breath 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Shortness of breath here, too, and occasional heartburn.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    Headaches! I have at least a mild headache every day and sometimes they turn to migraines 😫
  • Options
    @mflowers929 this is my third baby as well and it's crazy how much quicker my belly is growing this time! 

I've started having frequent heartburn. I got it really bad with my daughter too. It hasn't been bad so far but it didn't get bad with my daughter until third trimester so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself.

I've also been getting headaches in the afternoon if I don't drink enough water in the morning so I'm trying to be good about my water intake.
  • Options
    I’m also with you on the shortness of breath!

Also, not really having heartburn necessarily, but everything I eat is giving me acid reflux! 
  • Options
    Lots of heartburn. And today was a rough day. Spent most of the day at the ER and found out I have kidney stones. Holy crap is it miserable. But on the bright side, they did an ultrasound just to check on baby and he was looking perfect.
  • Options
    My husband got kidney stones last year, was horrific. Thinking of you.
  • Options
    I feel like all I do here anymore is complain about nausea. How am I still having nausea at 17 weeks?

As other STMs mention, I already have a decent sized bump and get shortness of breath. I do have a bit more energy than in the first tri, so good news on that front. 
  • Options
    @ashnicell I'm so sorry. I hear those actually rival childbirth (I've even heard they're worse). I'm so glad you're little one is healthy. <3 
  • Options
    It’s my second pregnancy and my belly is definitely starting to get in the way 
    I have bad back pain. I can’t even lay on my back on the floor without the area right above my tailbone hurting.   This happened last pregnancy too I got a referral to a pelvic health PT hopefully we’ll figure something out. At the end of my last pregnancy i could only go on a walk for like one block before I was in too much pain.  And don’t get me started on the actual childbirth 😖 I wanted a natural birth. That was a bad idea. I decided I wanted the epidural but it progressed too fast was too late.  So hopefully I’ll get the back pain under control in case this girl comes faster than her brother and I miss the window again. 
  • Options
    I’m also 17 weeks, a STM, and have quite the bump already! My biggest complaint at the moment is heart palpitations when I do any sort of cardio activity… does anyone else have that? Feels like my heart is consistently skipping a beat for as long as I’m doing the cardio, so I end up stopping because it’s awful feeling. I can basically do a walk on the slower side and that’s it… I love Peloton and quicker walking so it’s tough.  I had Covid about 5 weeks ago so I’m wondering if this is pregnancy, a lingering Covid symptom or something else… anyone else?? My doc says it could simply be the pregnancy week and the increased blood volume, but I’m not sure… 
  • Options
    js1213js1213 member
    Dry eyes. Makes me feel like I need a nap all day.
    Also, crankiness. And crying over the smallest thing. 😩
  • Options
    @kdw04072020 That sounds so frustrating!  I love my cardio too, but I also had heart palpitations that started almost immediately  esp. in my 1st pregnancy.  I actually had to cut out all cardio then.  My mw told me that it is just a common thing that happens during pregnancy.  For movement I found that barre and pilates were good alternatives. 
  • Options
    @ponyoisfun thank you!! So helpful to hear ❤️. Hope you’re feeling good now and enjoying that movement. I love both and need to do more of them! 
  • Options
    @ashnicell oh no! How are you now? I hope you’re doing better and found some
    remedies
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine2417 Doing much better. Thank you! 2L of IV fluids at the hospital and some additional tests just to make sure nothing else was wrong. Back on anti-nausea meds to help keep fluids (and food) down. I'll be following up with my OB on Tuesday so they can try to find out what's causing the abdominal and back pain to be so bad. Today was a good day though. I was able to get out and about to the farmers market and do some things around the house. 
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 18 weeks and experiencing intense pelvic pain when I walk, get out of bed, or generally move (no biggie, right?!). Tylenol helps but doesn't seem sustainable. This is my first pregnancy and the only thing my doctor said so far is that the pain is a bit lower than typical this early in pregnancy (which of course made me nervous) but is nothing to worry about. Its been over two weeks with no change. Has anyone else gone through this and/or does anyone have recommendations on how to alleviate the pain? Thank you!