Infertility

Just did my frozen 5d embryo with ICSI on 6/17

Hi everyone,

Our fresh cycle failed. Two months later I was ready to try again. Just did a frozen transfer yesterday.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS and my husband has low sperm motility. Our Dr told us to just go for IVF. We did. First cycle failed. Now I am feeling nervous. I don't know how to keep my thoughts from wondering. I really pray this time works.

I sadly did not do PGT testing and I wish I did.

Re: Just did my frozen 5d embryo with ICSI on 6/17

• ttc3yttc3y member
    (Hugs) it’s normal to feel anxious, especially after dealing with infertility and loss. During our wait between the transfer and hcg blood test, I’ve done a mixture of prayers, talking to my potential baby everyday letting it know that it is loved and wanted, and wearing rainbows or my Lion King Hakuna Matata t- shirt to keep me hopeful. I also practiced meditation/ deep breathing, walking, and occupying myself with an artistic project (like planning on a guest bedroom theme and purchasing the home decor - so far my spending is only on a curtain and bedsheets.). Stay hopeful and stay positive. You’ve got this! 

• @nadia2022 we had 4 failed IUI’s until we decided to love forward with IVF. I know how much it hurts, you feel defeated and depressed. Is there a reason why your fresh cycled failed? We’re doing a frozen cycle, we had to cancel the transfer due to my high TSH. Try to keep your mind occupied, meditate, pray, journal if you can. Try to do things to keep your mind off this for the time being, but at the same time accept that this is what you have to do. Hugs❤️