December 2022 Moms

I just want to poop :(

That’s all. I miss regular bowel movements. Nothing is working for me. 

Re: I just want to poop :(

• Oh my gosh…yes. It’s so demoralizing. I’ve never been this stopped up in my life. 
  • sarahsays25sarahsays25 member
    edited May 2022
    Prune juice or fiber powder in decaf coffee help me when I get blocked. Even still it's not the same full release🐇🥲 If it gets too bad though I'd talk to your OB about a laxative or alternative
  • Loading the player...
  • After an iced coffee, ducolax & Metamucil- I finally went. It took me 90 minutes & what took place in the bathroom has left me with PTSD 🥴
  • I’m so glad someone posted about this—this week has been cray and I don’t think I’ve ever talked this much to my husband about pooping😅
  • My husband and I celebrate every poop, fart & burp I pass 🤣
  • msd15msd15 member
    I’ve give texted that more than once recently 
  • I had terrible constipation during my first pregnancy with my son, so far none this time 🤞 what seemed to help before was drink apple juice. The sorbitol that is used to sweeten it helps to pull water into the GI tract and softens the stool. You can also reach out to the OB office about what softeners are safe during pregnancy
  • I was experiencing the same. I started to have oatmeal with 3-4 prunes added each morning for breakfast and that seemed to help to some extent. Now that my morning sickness has passed (mostly), I’m back to drinking a half cup of a coffee in the morning and that certainly helps! 
  • Taking a magnesium supplement has helped me