1st Trimester

Spotting & Slow Rising HCG Levels

Hi Everyone. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. At (what I thought was) about 6 weeks, I started bleeding a little with some cramping and discomfort. It wasn't bright red - mostly brown w/ a bit of red. It quickly turned to brown spotting that lessened over a few days and then completely stopped by the 3rd day. My midwives sent me in to test my HCG levels. 1st level was 32,712. Two days later it was only 46,489, which is just under a 30% increase. So the midwife sent me for an ultrasound about 5 days ago. Ended up doing T/V as they couldn't see anything with the abdominal. Baby was there and in the right place, but was measuring more like 6 weeks 1 day than 6 weeks and 6 days, and no heartbeat. Apparently it's pretty common not to see a heart beat when they are that little, but I can't stop worrying. I still have all the pregnancy symptoms, but they are waxing and waning these last few days. I go in for another ultrasound in about a week and I feel like this has been an excruciating and painful time. Let me know if anyone else has experienced this!

Re: Spotting & Slow Rising HCG Levels