November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 6/13)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 6/13)

• due date is Nov 13th 
    feeling pretty good. Just wish sleep felt like sleep and that I wouldn’t fall asleep at my desk still. 
    Had an ultrasound this past Thursday. A friend of mine owns a boutique. It is most definitely a girl as soon as she put the Doppler on me her legs were wide open. She did say the baby is measuring a few days ahead. And she said my placenta was low and to make sure I ask the dr on the 30th about it at the anatomy scan. But little girl is looking good! 
    Since finding out it’s a girl my husband is over the moon our boys are 16 and 12 and we aren’t the people they want to hang out with. So he is already making plans for what him and his girl are going to do in their free time. 
    Texas is blazin hot 🥵 and I am ready for October/November to get here! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: just had anatomy scan! We’re having a baby boy!! Everything looked great on ultrasound but he’s looking like a very large baby. My husband was over 9 lbs so I might have that to look forward to 😳

How are you feeling?: great! I’m starting to feel a lot of movement from the little man which is such a bizarre feeling but it’s all starting to feel so real! I can’t believe we’re almost half way there!

Rants/Raves: no rants, just over the moon about the anatomy scan because I’ve been having a lot of anxiety over it.

Questions: none!
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 9

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: anatomy scan and 20 week appointment Monday after next

How are you feeling?: stressed. I'm on vacation with my parents this week in their motorhome and it's just very noisy which is really affecting me.
    I'm also having some RLP from all of the moving around. We got some K tape for my hubby because he hurt his shoulder at work and I'm trying it on my belly to help.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 19 weeks tomorrow

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Anatomy scan July 1

How are you feeling?: Great! Back to my daily walks (a bit slower since I get winded easily) and I’ve been good about not over eating (only 5lbs gained so far).

Rants/Raves: I have to go to the dentist tomorrow for a cleaning. I absolutely hate the dentist.

Questions: I know some people say X-rays at the dentist are okay and others say absolutely no x-rays when pregnant. Thoughts? I’m not having any trouble or pain with my teeth so is it really necessary or just ask to wait 6 months til my next appointment (after baby is born)?
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 11th

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 20 week ultrasound on 6/29

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good all around. Constantly hungry! Occasionally having some pain in my upper and lower stomach. 

Rants/Raves: Minnesota has been muggy as all hell this week 🥵

Questions:

• @chuckle_sandwich I had a dentist appt last month & they said they don’t risk doing X-rays unless absolutely necessary. Better to play it safe :)
  • st Due Date / Weeks + Days:  November 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby 4

Upcoming Appointments or Results:  July 1 for the anatomy scan!

How are you feeling?: mostly better. Still super exhausted and occasionally nauseous 

• @little_umlaut Thanks! If for some reason they say they can do them I’m going to say no.