November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 6/6)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 6/6)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Nov 13th

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 3d scan on Thursday and Anatomy scan on the 30th 

How are you feeling?: better I stopped the antibiotics because the side effect was horrible. I have never been allergic to amoxicillin but my husband is and he thinks that because he is that the baby can’t have it either. 

Rants/Raves: IT’S A GIRL! And my sister in law brought me a Doppler and well I shouldn’t have tried to use it. I didn’t sleep much last night after trying to use it. 

Questions: Is it normal after sexy time to feel tight in your lower stomach? 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 17w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+:TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing til my anatomy scan and 20 week appointment on the 27th

How are you feeling?: Tired and ready to be on vacation! We still have to do all the packing up this week, which would probably be easier if we had a vehicle that we could just chuck stuff into...

Rants/Raves: it's so difficult to be without a car, especially as a pregnant lady, and even moreso as a pregnant lady with 2 other children. My hubby has been trying to get hold of the dealership since the middle of last week to get us a quote for what they'd give us for the van, sent all the pictures and everything they asked for, and still no answer. He said he might just drive down there and talk to them in person if he still can't get hold of them tomorrow.

Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • @baby-h2022 I don't have it or don't notice it as much this go around, but I remember it happening a lot with my first pregnancy
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Nov 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby 4

Upcoming Appointments or Results: anatomy scan on July 1st! 

How are you feeling?: finally feeling better for the most part. Still some nausea once in awhile  
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Nov 9 (18w 1d)

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Anatomy scan on June 24th :)

How are you feeling?:
    Pretty good, have most of my energy back but now the belly is getting bigger and making sleep more difficult.

Rant/Rave: Rant - why aren’t there any good spicy noodle places around me? It’s all I crave for nowadays, other than French fries and cookies. 
  • kelwell89kelwell89 member
    edited June 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13, 18 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Counting down to the 20 week ultrasound. 

How are you feeling?: My bump has become more pronounced in the past week, which is exciting. I just got some maternity clothes and it’s fun to finally show it off. 

Rants/Raves: I tested positive for COVID 8 days ago and it’s really been a sucky experience. No idea how I got it - I’ve been on the hyper cautious/anxious end, especially because I’m pregnant, and wear masks everywhere. The spread in my area is just so high. Even though my symptoms are considered “mild”, they have just been lingering and I’m really wiped out. I took the antiviral drug per my doctor’s rec, which has caused me a lot of anxiety about how my baby is doing and could be impacted. Also either COVID or the meds really messed up my stomach and I’ve had some of the worst acid reflux of my life. Tough all around, but I’m grateful to get this in the 2nd trimester if I’m going to get it, and grateful for my husband - he has it too and it’s been better to go through it together. 

Questions: how does a FTM start a baby registry and not get totally overwhelmed? It’s hard to know where to start - I will read like 50 reviews for different types of one product and then will get sidetracked and read 50 reviews for another without deciding anything!