January 2023 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 06/02

What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday 06/02

• Options
    I'm thankful for my supportive husband ❤️ he was reading a post on how to help your pregnant wife and he thought it was sexist cause it listed things like cook and clean - which are things he already does. I couldn't ask for a better partner and now I will go cry with happiness 😭 #blamethehormones
  • Options
    @iiridescenti okay now THAT is seriously so considerate! So nice to have a wonderful supportive partner through such a pivotal time in your life!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today I am also thankful for my husband. We both work full time and are very busy people and with my current “pregnancy” situation I am definitely not doing “my half” as I am just so exhausted and he really has just been picking up my slack with no complaints or me having to ask! 
  • Options
    Thankful for another good looking ultrasound today! I just posted on the US thread. He looks like a real human now with a head, arm buds and leg buds! I asked the tech if it was possible to hear the heartbeat at this stage, and she said “I don’t normally do it, but anything for you!” Haha she is so sweet, she did my ultrasound a couple weeks ago and knows this is a surrogacy, so she is giving me all sorts of special treatment. 
  • Options
    Today I am also thankful for my husband. We both work full time and are very busy people and with my current “pregnancy” situation I am definitely not doing “my half” as I am just so exhausted and he really has just been picking up my slack with no complaints or me having to ask! 
    We've got some good ones don't we! ❤️❤️❤️