Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 5/30

*This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? 

Re: TFAS w/o 5/30

• Options
    iiireneiiirene member

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2

WTO/TWW? Today should be O

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? My son has pink eye and a nasty cold and has basically been glued to me for the past few days leaving me feeling too touched out and exhausted to have much desire to do the deed. 

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave? Just can’t wait for my little guy to get over this cold. When he was born I had PPD and would have panic attacks just at the thought of him getting sick so whenever it happens it’s a bit triggering for me. Plus, I would love to have some personal space back. 

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? We want to go to Great Wolf Lodge next month. But beside that just lots of time outside!
  • Options
    @iiirene great wolf lodge would be amazing!!! Hopefully your little guy feels better soon! 

Month/Cycle? 5/1 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO/NTNP

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? We are done with end of the school year chaos, but are getting our house empty and staged so we can list it next week, so certain things aren’t even happening that need to, and we were asked to wait a month. I’m other words, not happening this cycle. 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? I’m really just thankful to be done with school. Now I can focus on my autism coursework and selling our current house. I’m just ready for life to calm down a bit! 

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? We are taking him out of the country next week, which has me a little anxious, but I’m ready for some time away! Other than that, park time and getting moved in to our new house! 

Pictures of the progress… we are still at a stand still. All of the inspections happened over the course of a week, so now we have to wait for all of that stuff to get fixed, then it will start moving again. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What number are you trying for? #4

Month/Cycle? 4/4 I think idk 

WTO/TWW? IVF 

Ages of other child(ren)? 9, 7 and will be 5 in a couple weeks 

Any thoughts about this cycle? BCP end tomorrow!!! 

Any questions? Nope 

Rant/Rave? My son explained how IVF works to me last week. It was literally the most adorable thing. He's 9 and so badly wants a brother and I keep reminding him he will be like 10.5 when a baby is born.  He is so excited, I really hope he gets his brother. 

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? 

Just spending time with them. Our 7 year old has opted to take a step back in gymnastics so we won't have 20 hours a week of gymnastics training. She will only train 4 hours. I'm excited to just let them be kids.
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options

Month/Cycle? Cycle 2 

WTO/TWW? WTO but benched this cycle as DH is gone for training all month  

Ages of other child(ren)? She’s 3 

Any thoughts about this cycle? Husband will be gone so focusing on cleaning up the house and getting back on my exercise/eating routine  

Any questions? NATM

Rant/Rave? I’m over my job  holiday weekend and I got to work my department alone. Little salty about it  

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? Keeping it simple this summer. Just sunshine and water :) 
  • Options

What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 18/I've lost count

WTO/TWW? benched post D&C

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? just trying to let my body heal post D&C and waiting on my RE appt 6/23. my OB is a gem, i love her. i told her yesterday part of me wanted to get pregnant again asap and part of me didn't want to see her for a long while. she was like listen, if you need to take a year it will not make a difference at your age, but don't take 5, don't have a 6yo and wake up and realize you waited too long. fwiw her son is like 8/9 and this is the 2nd time she's dropped a comment like possibly regretting not having another child and i just like wanted to hug her.

Any questions? natm

Rant/Rave? i am so overwhelmed re work, i should not be chattering away over here, but oh well! too late!

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? teaching her to swim! 

@ejoseph16 italy right? i feel like we have a few euro trips in the group this summer! trying to keep track!
    @mambo5-2 i did competitive gymnastics for many years, your daughter's 35 yo body is going to thank her 7yo brain lol
    @allduggan11 can you send some of that exercise/eating routine juju over this way? i've been a sloth lately.
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 I am so freaking proud of her for standing up for herself.  She made the national team last summer and she was like, I don't want to do this any more and I was like SOLD! 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @anniemarie887 oh goodness no! I wish we were going to Italy! 😂 we are headed to Toronto for a few days. MH has a conference and I’m taking advantage of the opportunity to go somewhere. 
  • Options

@iiirene I hope your DS gets better soon! And feeling touched out is so real. 

@ejoseph16 the photos are looking good! I'm glad you have a chance to go on a trip!

@mambo5-2 kudos to your daughter for knowing her own limits and sticking to it! 

@anniemarie887 I love that your OB is so understanding of how hard TTC is, and acknowledging that sometimes you need a break. Her possibly regretting not having another baby breaks my heart a little. 

Month/Cycle? 6/4

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 13.5 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Eh, I'm not feeling very hopeful I guess. I think we're going to do one more cycle on our own with this "increased fertility window" *eyeroll* and then back to Clomid we go. 

Any questions? NATM

Rant/Rave? At least it's a short work week, hallelujah  

GTKY: What is on your bucket list for the summer with your kiddo(s)? Just spending time outside, going to the zoo, walks, water table fun, watcher her eat popsicles. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 hey toronto still sounds fun! i've never visited canada! 
    @bbrahmbhatt it really did break my heart a bit, too. this week feels bonkers, and i'm so glad there are only 2 more days to get through!