September 2022 Moms

Help! When did I conceive?!

Hello all!

I am due 17th September. Approx start date of last period was 12th December, come off round about the 15th. I had sex on the 16th December so the day after the bleeding stopped, however it wasn’t for long at all, we were both very drunk and he cannot remember if he ejaculated or not. I also do not recall having anything come out of me either. I had sex again around the 27th/ 28th December which I can confirm he did ejaculate inside me.
I had an early scan on the 28th January and was given the following information: EDD by ultrasound 20 September 2022, EDD by dates 15 September, then Gestational age 6 weeks 3 days (Gestational age by dates 7 W + 1 D) - this makes no sense to me!
Any ideas on which date I would have conceived on? The 16th or 27th/28th?

Thank you!

Answers

• Hi! We try to avoid one off posts to keep the board clean. This would be better posted under the great big question thread. I will say however that your gestation is calculated from the first day of your last period so that would be around the 12th. Ovulation is typically 2 weeks later give or take some days and depending on each women's cycle length. So mostly likely ovulation/conception would have happened around there 27th/28th.

Hope that helps. Also, if you plan to stick around, stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself so we can get to know you.