Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 5/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 5/24

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: CM, OPKs, PNVs, HIO 

R/R: Call was heavy (by my usual call standards) and I was full on cranky bitch at DH, long story in spoiler if you want to read it lol. 

CS/Q: Nope

Ok, so there ended up being a frozen that came in at 5pm, so I had to stay a little late. I let DH know and asked him to make dinner. I bought one of those Frontera al pastor taco kit things from Costco for this exact situation. He has had a little GI upset for the past few days and decided he didn't want to eat dinner, so he suggested I pick up something on my way home. Anyway, I get home around 6, so I was planning to make dinner, but then I got called back in. So I didn't get home until 745 and I was starving, and had been starving since about 3pm. I was so irritated, like I do ALL the meal planning and cooking, you couldn't make this basically pre made dinner that I picked out because you literally have to open the pouches, pour them into a skillet and heat? Ugh. Then when I was heading back in to work he said he was going to bed, and I asked if he cleaned up the kitchen and he had not. He did though, based on the look I must have given him. Anyway, I don't feel like I was being unreasonable, was I? If you made it through that, God bless you :)

• Options
    @bbrahmbhatt I get your frustration! MH used to be the same way. Him being more proactive at home has saved us. He learned that during the pandemic. 😂

Month/Cycle: 5/1 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, HIO EOD, CoQ10

R/R: self contained for the last week of school. Im 2 days in to only having my homeroom kiddos all day and I’m going CRAZY! Field day is tomorrow, and we are doing minute to win it with our whole third grade tomorrow also, so at least they will be busy! 

CS/Q: interested in seeing what my body does this cycle. We were told to bench it this cycle, but we are following a NTNP approach. Although with how busy I’ve been, nothing has happened to make a baby anyway 😂 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt arg that sounds like something my H will do. If I'm not home to cook or plan dinner, he'll literally eat popcorn for dinner. Glad he cleaned up the dishes at least!
    @ejoseph16 I hope your body goes back to normal asap! Minute to win it sounds fun.

Month/Cycle: 16/5 AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: higher does of clomid, us, trigger, TI, progesterone, pnv, baby aspirin, coq10,

R/R: My period has been pretty light, which is a nice change from last month, but I'm thinking means my lining never plumped up even with the estrace. I'm hoping my lining gets it together this time.

CS/Q:

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    iiireneiiirene member
    @bbrahmbhatt that drives me bonkers! I asked my husband for help making macaroni and cheese a few weeks back and he acted very similarly. 

@ejoseph16 minute to win it sounds so fun! Is this your last week? I have not worked summers for 7 years now and this year I took a year round position and I’m seriously regretting my choice. 

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, CM

R/R: My heart is just feeling really, really sad after this most recent school shooting.

CS/Q: If my cycle acts at all like the last one and FF is correct I will be out of town without my husband when I ovulate. That could all very well change though  

• Options
    @bearmomma1 hopefully that lining gets thicker! 

@iiirene yes, this is our last week! Done with kids Friday, work day next Tuesday. Then it’s SUMMER! My heart is so heavy tonight also… we got an email from our superintendent at 10:00 tonight about reminders with school safety. So sad that it’s even a focus for us. School is supposed to be a safe zone. Poor babies 😭😭 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 yay for almost being done! DH is done on Thursday and I can tell he is READY lol. My heart is both heavy and rage-filled, because I just CANNOT understand why we cant make progress on this issue. I should not have to be afraid that our local schools are going to be attacked. DH doesn't tell me about the "gun threats" or whatever they're technically called; he knows I live in fear he's going to be shot at work anyway. 

@bearmomma1 FX for your lining! 

@iiirene going from summers to no summers is tough, but you get more periodic time off, so that can be nice for your schedule for vacations and such. Silver lining! (But I know it must SUCK when everyone is heading into summer break).