January 2023 Moms

Pregnancy symptoms support

Hey everyone! It’s like I woke up today and BOOM all the pregnancy symptoms have started. I’m feeling pretty miserable. This is my second pregnancy and my current symptoms are…
1. Metallic taste in mouth
2. dizziness, especially first thing in the morning
3. nausea and vomiting (literally started today!)
I am almost 6 weeks. I’ve had early testing/ ultra sounds due to a previous ectopic and all is looking well. We saw the sac implanted in the uterus correctly. My doc said I had low normal progesterone and prescribed me 200 mg oral progesterone to support development. I feel like maybe the dizziness maybe from the medication. Anyone else experience this? Any remedies. I’ve been taking my blood pressure often because I feel faint and had low normal BP last pregnancy. Thanks!! Hopefully we can share in our misery here and support each other! 

Re: Pregnancy symptoms support

• I had a progesterone supplement my last pregnancy, and found it made symptoms much worse (for me that was the nausea and exhaustion).  
    For the nausea, I use seabands and focused on eating many snacks throughout the day, and kept crackers by the bed to eat overnight and first thing in the morning.  I also found that eating anything with added sugar made the nausea much worse, so I avoided sugar generally.