November 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/16 - 11/23 (week of 5/23)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/16 - 11/23 (week of 5/23)

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/18, 14w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: OB appointment tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: meh. Definitely noticing my depression popping up in its usual apathy form lately. Glad I have an appointment Thursday with my therapist so we can tackle it early.

Rants/Raves: I'm in that weird time when my first tri symptoms have almost all cleared up, and it's too early to feel movement, so it's like "am I actually pregnant?" It helps thar we saw the baby moving so much at the NT ultrasound, and I have a routine appointment tomorrow. Also we got our NIPT results back a few days ago and it's a girl, which we're so thrilled about! We were hoping for a girl but expecting a boy so we're beyond thrilled. Now that we know, we're having a small gender reveal for family and I'm going to reveal the gender and name together with a wall hanging I'm making for the nursery.

Questions: nothing I can think of
  • Options
    Gingermom15Gingermom15 member
    edited May 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/17. 14+4. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 6/2 is next OB appointment. We found out we’re having another girl via genetic screening and also took the kids to an ultrasound. She was measuring a week ahead. My daughter was 8 and a half lbs, I’m a little nervous I’m going to have a chonker again. It was so uncomfortable by the end!

How are you feeling?: pretty good! Nausea is rare these days and heartburn is largely controlled with diet. Gotta pregame with Pepcid if I want something crazy like pizza. I’m feeling tight in my lower abdomen and super sore after working. I think I have diastasis recti - after 2 c sections I wouldn’t be surprised. 

Rants/Raves: a friend sold me her halo bassinet super cheap. I brought it up and started adding baby items to it. I didn’t realize how big it was. It takes up my whole side of the bed 😬 

Questions: 

Edit because apparently idk how far along I am lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lilswedlilswed member
    @fantasyflyte sorry you are feeling down- glad you are working with someone- meeting with mine this week too. Also get the “am I really pregnant?” 
    @Gingermom15 we just got a halo too- great idea to use it to start piling things in there while it takes up space! 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/20 14 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: nothing until June 22- have a big appointment with MFM to see if this one has any of the heart stuff our other one does. Waiting on the NIPT screens to come back.

How are you feeling?: pretty good overall - feeling energized, feeling like I can eat, starting to feel big. Ready for summer to be here and the school year to be done.

Rants/Raves: Made it to 2nd trimester- huge mental hurdle for me!!!! 
    Rants- sleeping in the right position is feeling uncomfortable- even with my giant pillow

Questions: I can’t remember what the flutters feel like- keep psyching myself out.
  • Options
    kjgmbbkjgmbb member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 13w+6 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June 17

How are you feeling?: overall pretty good, still find I am tired at the end of the day, headaches and dizziness have been horrible, food adversions aren't AS bad but I still get nauseous a few times per week... starting to feel a little bigger which is exciting! 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: are headaches normal, pretty much daily? They are either frontal or at the base of my neck/head. More of a throbbing headache. I am Drinking enough water. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  14W

Upcoming Appointments or Results: just had my appointment on May 23rd and now will see an MFM due to having twins in 2 weeks. Bonus with having twins is each time I’ve gone in I have received an ultrasound! 

How are you feeling?: still nauseous in the morning but it’s much more manageable. I’ve had some other new symptoms arise which has not been fun (example: might be TMI, but my vagina feels swollen sometimes!). 

Rants/Raves: excited for see my MFM to have another ultrasound and check in, and happy to be in the second trimester. 

Questions: has anyone had a Pilonidal Cyst before? Just had this identified with a surgeon and they want to remove it 2 weeks after babies are here which seems crazy given the recovery time of giving birth AND surgery. 
  • Options
    @lilswed I agree that it was a huge mental hurdle to get through the first trimester! Congratulations!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/21, 14w1d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I just had an appointment today and everything is looking good. I felt really reassured by my OB (this is the first time meeting her in person) and my anxiety calmed a little. Next appointment will be June 29th!

How are you feeling?: Most days have been much better. When I have nausea I feel like it’s coming out of nowhere and so powerful, but hoping it’s on its way out for good. Also having some major acid reflux which is a pain, but my doctor gave me some suggestions today. 

Rants: My energy is coming back but with the school year almost ending I feel stretched pretty thin!

Raves: Baby has been so curled up in ultrasounds. Today with some poking and prodding we got some movement and had a little show off… Doctor says it seems pretty obvious it’s a boy!!! We were so delighted to know a little bit more about this babe!! We also got to see some thumb sucking today which was amazing! 

Questions: Any good positions for pregnancy pillows? Just got mine and trying to figure out how to get comfy! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/23, 14w 4d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I just had an appointment on 5/23 which went well. Baby is doing really well. My next appointment is on 6/23 and scheduled the anatomy scan for 7/6! Very excited to find out the gender, but still feels like forever away. My obstetric panel came back with a positive antibody screen which my physician thinks is just a false positive, but I guess we’ll see. Hopefully I’ll report back good news.

How are you feeling?: I’ve been really lucky the entire pregnancy with bloating and fatigue being my worst symptoms. The super uncomfortable bloating only happens if we eat dinner later than 6:30 so I’ve asked my husband to start making dinner earlier to help with that and that’s worked, but if we have to eat dinner with my in-laws then that goes out the window since they eat at like 7:30-8. As my second trimester has started if I don’t drink enough water headaches start - just baby ones that are manageable but annoying. Other than that, I’m still waiting on my energy to come back. Can’t wait!

Rants/Raves: I just don’t feel comfortable in any clothing unless it’s a dress and then for work I don’t have a lot of cute things that go with dresses to cover my arms since all of my spring/summer dresses don’t have sleeves. The only thing I have is a Jean jacket and I don’t love wearing the same Jean jacket with every dress. Im tall (5’11”) so it’s been very hard to find maternity black work pants, but also I’m too big for my normal pants and too small for the one pair of maternity jeans I’ve found so far. Ugh. 

Questions: No questions! I just came here to vent lol
  • Options
    @sburgh23 I have a couple cardigans in neutral colors that match well with most things. They go great over dresses.