November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 5/23)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/8 - 11/15 (week of 5/23)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/9, 15w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Bloodwork and a phone appointment on Wednesday, and after that I pick up my dentures! I'm so freaking excited to have teeth again!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Having trouble eating still, but because I get full so easily. And tired. Got some pregnancy insomnia and I usually wind up getting up for like 45 minutes every night and sitting at my computer until I'm tired enough to go back to bed.

Rants/Raves: My boobs are starting to hurt when my daughter latches. I was around this time when I really started weaning my son for the same reason. Seems my nipples just over react to pregnancy hormones. I was considering just letting her self wean but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't push it more.

Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Nov 13 

FTM/STM/TTM+:
      Baby 4
    Upcoming Appointments or Results:
    June 2nd looking forward to hearing the heart beat again 

How are you feeling?: much better than I have been! Getting occasional headaches and am completely exhausted but the nausea is WAY better- not gone but I feel more human

Rants/Raves: I actually craved ice cream the other night and it tasted glorious. Sweets and most food have been pretty unappealing until that moment. 

@mflowers929 15-18 weeks pregnant is when I weaned my first and second kid. We were down to just bedtime at that point and it became super uncomfortable for me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @clee5711 I wonder if there's something about this stage that makes them hurt more? She's such a boob monster it's been hard to wean her down at all. She's still nursing morning, nap, night, and usually once more in the evening
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 15w 5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June something? Haha I’m really on top of things...

How are you feeling?: Pregnancy wise, good!

Rants/Raves: I’m sick, blah. Runny nose, sore throat, body aches. Both my kiddos are sick too, one with a low grade fever. Testing in a bit to see if it’s Covid.

*But in rave news, NIPT and genetic tests all came back great and we are having a girl!

Questions: None that I can think of.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 15+3 Nov 13 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: next appointment is Thursday the 26th 

How are you feeling?: Good for the most part. Eating has gotten back to normal for the most part. But the smell of the food, mainly meat, can change that really quick. 

Rants: Certain noises really bother me these days. Slurping a drink, scrapping a fork across a plate, the dog licking her foot, the guy across the office from me and his sinus drainage…all seem to get under my skin. 

Last night I had a total meltdown because I came home from a school function and everyone was in bed…total meltdown and uncontrollably crying. It was bad. My hormones have me easily irritated over dumb things. 

Raves: My husband took the meltdown like a champ even though I woke him up. 
    I have noticed I am rounding out. And people notice it now that my clothes are stretched out. 

Questions: Is it normal for you to feel sore in your stomach like if you did a good core workout and then stretched afterwards kind of sore? The past two days by the end of the day I feel like I need to lay down and stretch out to ease the sore feeling. 
  • @baby-h2022 maybe diastasis recti and your core just reacting to the weakness?
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 11th

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June 7th

How are you feeling?: Nausea & headaches a few days a week. Occasional lightening crotch is unpleasant to say the least.

Rants/Raves: I’m a speech pathologist in a nursing facility. I typically wear business casual but my pants were becoming uncomfortable even with belly extenders. I broke down & bought some pregnancy scrubs. The level of comfort is amazing 🙌

Questions: Has anyone done or planning to do a baby moon? 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 10

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM to an almost 5 year old!

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing until late June

How are you feeling?: More second tri headaches paired with first tri nausea. So fun. 

Rants/Raves: Rant: Why is my co-worker so snarky about my food? He's made so many comments since we've been back in the office. Today he saw my raspberries and was like "Oh, raspberries! No French pastry to go with them?" Like no dude, not today. (This seems small, but he does stuff like this a lot).
    Raves: Instead of taking a walk at lunch, I went to a park along the river and lay out on a dock. It was glorious.

Questions: