January 2023 Moms
Options

Pregnant nearly 4 months postpartum

I just had my son January 27th. I found out a few days ago I'm pregnant again. I'm so worried and nervous because I know it's so soon but of course I'm so happy about this blessing. Any tips or advice?? Some reassurance? 

Re: Pregnant nearly 4 months postpartum

• Options
    bwow615bwow615 member
    my mom had me 11 months after my sister. She had her hands full, but me and my sister are close… and did all activities together growing up. It was a really wonderful childhood being so close in age. 
  • Options
    Thank you @bwow615 for sharing this with me. ♡ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don’t have any kids yet, but I was a nanny for a family whose children were 15 months and 1 month when I started. It can definitely be a lot bc you have a newborn and another very small child that still needs a lot of attention, but it’s just a new normal to adjust to. If you have support in family and friends definitely take advantage of that! I think you’ll be just fine. Oh, another helpful thing was getting them on similar schedules so they at least have one overlapping nap time. As far as them getting along, it wasn’t really any more of an issue than any age brother and sister.