Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 5/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: WTO Friday 5/20

• iiireneiiirene member

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs BBT CM

R/R: I was offered the job I applied for  it’s a pretty significant salary decrease but I’m really unhappy at my current job and it would also mean a shorter commute. Lots to think about

CS/Q: the weather went from 90 degrees yesterday to 35 and snow today so I think that explains the funky temperatures

• @iiirene congrats on the job offer! Lots to consider, but mental health is a must in my book! 

Month/Cycle: 5/1AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, HIO EOD, CoQ10

R/R: our academic part of the school year is over! Our kids presented their living wax museum this morning, so our math and science teachers planned a water day for the kids this afternoon! We had a blast, but holy moly am I exhausted! My assistant principal (new to the district) asked me for pictures and videos of the presentation- she wants to put it in the presentation to the school board of what amazing things are happening in our school! 

CS/Q: Nope, but I finally stopped MC bleeding, so that’s nice! Lol