1st Trimester
Options

Light Pink/Brownish discharge after orgasm?

I’m 7W and yesterday I had a big O and last night I had some light pink/ brownish discharge and it scared me so bad… is it normal to experience this after an orgasm?

Re: Light Pink/Brownish discharge after orgasm?

• Options
    Not a doctor but I had spotting after intercourse and called my nurse and she said it’s normal as long as it stops after a day or so. The crevices is SUPER sensitive with baby on board so it’s most likely contact bleeding from intercourse. But always call your doctor with any type of spotting just to make sure! 
  • Options
    It can be perfectly normal after sex.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes it’s normal after an orgasm/sex, to have light spotting. But definitely contact your doctor if it continues 
  • Options
    Super normal.  Your uterus is inflamed, and sensitive.  When you orgasm it contracts.  Due to both of these things, older period blood can be released which is the spotting.  Additionally, your blood volume has increased throughout your body.   

Every time I have ever had sex (or handled things myself) during this pregnancy or my last one, I spotted.  
  • Options
    This happened to me a few days ago. It scared me so much. After reading through several posts on various sites, seems like its pretty normal.