October 2022 Moms
Options

Belly bump

When did or is your belly bump showing? I'm currently 13 weeks and 4 days. This is my second baby. My belly just looks a little bloated. For most on the outside I don't look pregnant. Just curious when everyone's bump popped.

Re: Belly bump

• Options
    I’m currently 15w1d with my first baby and I have a small bump. Of course, throughout the day I get pretty bloated and that makes it seem more pronounced. 
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks 2 days with my first baby...I can feel my clothes are tighter on the belly. I feel like I can start to see the bump even last week but I did start with a little gut so the fact that it's not firm and just larger doesn't make me confident to say it's the baby. I cannot wait until it's obvious I'm pregnant and not just a little chubby haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    evel91evel91 member
    edited April 2022
    I'm almost 15w with my first and I feel HUGE for this stage. Maybe a good deal of it is bloating? It's definitely more noticeable when I've eaten. I'm of "slim" build normally you could say, so maybe that's why? I can't help but worry that this baby is going to be a giant because my husband is also a giant 😬
  • Options
    I'm huge. I've been noticably pregnant since 6 weeks. That's when strangers started asking me if I was pregnant. 🤣 I'm short but slim. Usually around a size 4 so there is really only one way for the baby to go and that's out. Haha I wouldn't worry too much about having a giant baby. I have them. I love it because they seem less fragile than a 7 or 8 lb baby. My last one was over 10 lbs and 24 inches long. It was a tight squeeze but I don't mind. That being said the prediction is that if this baby follows previous trends I'm looking at a nearly 11 lb baby and my bladder isn't happy about it. Haha
  • Options
    Yeah I’m 16 weeks with baby #5 and I feel pretty big, although I’m wondering if most strangers can tell. It’s already making me feel lightheaded to lay on my back, and I feel like it’s hard to take a deep breath after I eat a big meal cus there’s no room in there!
  • Options
    I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow! I feel like I wasn't showing until I hit around 13.5, then all the sudden I just had a bump out of nowhere! I'm not officially announcing until today actually so it's been hard to hide! I haven't gained any weight, actually lost some first tri due to severe morning sickness, but the bump is there nonetheless! I am also only 5'2" and I heard height plays a big factor in when you start to show. 
  • Options
    17w6d, and still not showing yet. Coworkers that don't know have actually been complimenting me on weight loss. I'm 6'0" and plus size, though, so I figure I won't show till 3rd trimester. My boobs look great, though! LOL
  • Options
    I’m 15 weeks this week. With my second and I just had my first baby 14 months ago. I feel huge! I didn’t look this big until around 20 weeks with my first. I am tall & fairly skinny.  But I’ve heard if you have them close together your uterus has the memory and stretched out still so it expands faster. I just gave in yesterday to wearing my maternity jeans. I’m a stomach sleeper so I’m already having a hard time getting comfortable at night. And I keep thinking ugh I have another 5 months of this. Getting a massage today so I’m looking forward to that! Treat yourself ladies xo 

• Options
    KGETS86KGETS86 member
    I’m 15 weeks tomorrow, and definitely popped in the last 2 weeks or so. It’s my 4th in 6 years, so I’m sure that has something to do with it, and having a short torso. 
  • Options
    I'm a plus sized FTM but my belly got noticeably bigger around week 14 and now at 17w6d it feels enormous. I haven't gained weight in that time, my shape is just changing dramatically. I totally thought because I'm plus sized I wouldn't show til way later. I can't fit in any of my pants anymore, thank goodness for dresses lol. 
  • Options
    @ferret22 Also a plus size mama, have actually lost weight this pregnancy, but my bump is huge! I've been showing enough for people to offer me seats on the bus since 9 weeks 😅
  • Options
    I’m a FTM and here was my bump at 12weeks 4 days
  • Options
    knottie06e5e90af0e4ca05 it would be great if you could change your username to something recognizable so we can easily tag you and get to know you better. There’s a pinned thread at the top of our BMB with instructions for doing so. 
  • Options
    @mackenziep98 Wow! Because you are <3