January 2023 Moms
Options

No Breast Soreness

Hi! Anyone experience no breast soreness/tenderness at all? I'm 4 weeks 4 days, but nothing. I did feel pulling on my stomach 4 weeks days 1+2 and no symptoms since. LMK if normal!

Re: No Breast Soreness

• Options
    In my experience every body and every pregnancy is different. With my first I felt like my boobs had been punched a million times. My second wasn’t as much and same with this time. You’re also still really early too so it might show up in a few days more. I wouldn’t worry about it!
  • Options
    Thank you! I never get sore boobs as a PMS symptom either. So could totally be the case!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been freaking out this am too due to not feeling pregnant. I'm still getting faint pregnancy tests as well. Hoping boobs aren't as sore and early pregnancy symptoms not seeming to bad because this is my second. In the words of my husband this am "just relax and enjoy it". (Easier said then done I know!)
  • Options
    I heard it's more common in your second to not have sore boobs! This is my first and i've felt nothing - i'm also testing daily its still a faint-ish line! I spoke to my mom she said she never experienced sore boobs really and to relax lol!
  • Options
    My breasts themselves are fine, but my nipples are on fire. It could be pregnancy, could be the fertility meds I’m on for IVF.
  • Options
    rsweezyrsweezy member
    I didn’t have any breast soreness until I hit 4w6d then woke up with it all of a sudden. I was worried too but it may just not have hit yet. Also did research though that says even though it’s a common symptom it’s not necessarily a bad sign if you don’t have it :)
  • Options
    I’m currently 5 weeks 3 days and haven’t experienced any sore boobs yet. Never got sore boobs with pms either. Mine haven’t already gotten huge though and they feel itchy from time to time
  • Options
    Its normal to not have it at all or until later in the first trimester but if you're concerned you can ask for an estrogen/progesterone test as well as an HCG test. Estrogen tends to make your nipples sore and progesterone is what makes them feel heavy and ache. HCG will tell you your baseline hormone level and then get it 2-3 days later to make sure it doubles. If it does, you're good.
  • Options
    I haven’t had any breast soreness. Just nausea and metallic taste
  • Options
    6 weeks and haven’t had any breast soreness either, really just cramping, bloating and tiredness. It’s made me a little nervous I haven’t had soreness or morning sickness 
  • Options
    fj0523fj0523 member
    My boobs just started getting sore yesterday and I’m 4 weeks and 5 days today. From what I hear every pregnancy is very different!
  • Options
    Same with me! Cramping, bloating and tiredness, so glad I am not alone. Granted I’m
    Only 4w5d. Also some gas, but that’s about it!
  • Options
    I'm naturally larger in the chest area so I was surprised when my mom commented that my chest looked larger and swollen. For the heck of it, I weighed them.... About 3 lbs each, so ya. They are definitely bigger.  :D Soreness started at 5w and swelling was noticed 6w4d.
  • Options
    No soreness here, either. I’m six weeks today and aside from being tired all the time and getting occasional heartburn, I feel normal. It’s maddening and it makes me worry that something’s wrong… so you’re not the only one!