Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday, 5/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: TWW Monday, 5/16

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: None

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: Ugh. I got drunk on my birthday and took a test for some ungodly reason. Obviously BFN.

R/R: I'm proud of myself, I had a good attitude about my birthday this weekend despite DH being gone for most of it and no family or friends to celebrate with. It turned out to be a nice day and I'm thankful. Now I'm paying the price for the overeating and drinking but c'est la vie.

CS/Q: Annoyed at how pretty my chart is looking.
  • Thanks for kicking off the threads today, @mrsmtothek!

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 23/12

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: BFN yesterday, now waiting for AF

R/R: Well, it's unlikely that this month is the one so I'm just trying to look forward to having fun with my friends who are visiting the next few days. On the plus side, this weekend my SO painted our front door a really sunny yellow-orange and it's really a nice thing to come home to. I think I'll go outside and stare at it a little later 😊

CS/Q: Nope
  • Loading the player...
  • @Paturkey Boo to the BFN, I'm sorry. But YAY for visitors!! That'll be a great distraction for sure.
  • @mrsmtothek Thanks and happy birthday! I'm glad you were able to have fun on your own.
  • @mrsmtothek I'm glad you had a good birthday! 
    @Paturkey Love the silver lining. I hope you have a great time with your friends!

Month/Cycle: 17/2AL

CD/DPO: 16/5

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: Trying to hold out until at least 10 DPO.

R/R: The weather this weekend was SO nice! It did lead to some funky high temps though. It's crazy because last week I was sleeping in pants, a hoodie and socks and last night I was in a tank and shorts. This whole week is supposed to be nice so hopefully it doesn't mess with my chart too much. I am also mildly annoyed that I won't be getting crosshairs this chart because I don't have enough temps before O. That's what I get for taking a break from temping while on vacation lol. Another weird highlight is that on FF's "pregnancy monitor" I got the highest "points" I've seen in a while! I do realize it's like "Who's Line is it Anyways?" and the games are made up and the points don't matter, but I did get pretty excited to see it this morning.

CS/Q:

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 Oh man, that pregnancy monitor messes with my head every time. I hope it's right for you this month, though! I'm glad you're having nice weather - we are too and I'm going out with friends tonight to enjoy it.
  • iiireneiiirene member

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 18/7

Timing: Pretty good considering I didn’t know I was ovulating 

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: going for 14dpo  trying to have some self control

R/R: my husband and I went to a concert this weekend  we used to see a lot of live music before covid so it’s nice to get back into it  

CS/Q: none for now

@tessiesmom26 i didn’t even know that function was there! Interesting. Hope it’s right for you!

@mrsmtothek boo to the BFN, but happiest of birthdays to you! I, too, drank too much this weekend

@Paturkey hope you have a great time with friends! Your painted door sounds so pretty!

• @mrsmtothek happy birthday! I'm glad you had a good time.

@Paturkey I love that you guys have a bright door, that's something I want to do someday, too. I always think it's so fun! Sorry for the BFN :/

@tessiesmom26 that sounds stressful with that pregnancy monitor, but yay points! lol I don't think I have that, I'm guessing it's a premium feature.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: Somewhere between 1 and 3??

Timing: Depends on what CD I'm on....

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Probably starting next Monday

R/R: A lot has happened since last week. Awesome time on Friday, it was so fun. Saturday though, my grandma passed really suddenly, so that was an awful shock for my family. Then today I found out my supervisor's husband passed very suddenly this weekend, as well. It's been a really heartbreaking few days. Right now we're just trying to figure out how to cover for her while she's out.

CS/Q: My chart is chaotic. I have no idea which day I actually ovulated. I'm going to share it in the CS thread for this month.
  • @annanbby I'm so sorry for your losses <3