December 2022 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest (5/9)

Re: Monday Bitchfest (5/9)

• Options
    Feeling so fatigued, irritated, moody, blah, etc. ugh hormones!!! 
  • Options

Puking*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my house signing set back. Again. I am calmimg down from being a absolute hell sprite this morning.
  • Options
    I feel like shit.  All the time.  And I’m being so mean to everyone, all the time.  I hate pregnant me so much.  I don’t remember it being like this last time.  
  • Options
    I’m so sorry you’re feeling that way. But honestly it’s reassuring to hear because I am the same way. I’m just so exhausted, sick, uncomfortable, and moody. I have zero energy. It’s good to know I’m not alone. 
  • Options
    I did change my username but it didn’t stick. I’ll go fix it. 
  • Options
    I was soooooo tired last night, went to bed early thinking "yesss I will get extra sleep!"

Welp my body decided NAH, and I woke up 3 hours later and could not fall asleep and have a full day ahead of me sob
  • Options
    Everything y’all have already so eloquently articulated. My patience is at an all time low, and I don’t know that I’ve ever felt more irritable and icky. Add in the early weight gain, bloating, low energy, nausea, headache, anxiety, and acne in my wrinkles…definitely feeling not so hot. I’m also not sure exactly what I’m expecting from the rest of the world right now, but so far, 9 out of 10 people need to miss me with their BS, because I am in NO mood.
  • Options
    Went to a fancy restaurant for my husband and my anniversary dinner and was so nauseous I had to have my entree boxed up while hubby ate his and I sipped sparkling water and tried not to throw up (at least I succeeded there?). 🤢
  • Options
    I feel rage-y all. the. time. There are so many people and things I could complain about, but for now I'll just pose the following question: If it's May 9th, why does the weather still feel like March?!
  • Options
    Haha, I was talking to my sister about this the other day. I thought pregnancy was supposed to make you all glowy and lovely. I just feel like a ball of rage and I hate everyone. I just want everyone ( other than the people I love) to go away and leave me alone! 😤
  • Options
    I’m a teacher too and I have this happen wayyyy more than I like to think about 😭 

This week I’m annoyed because we have one week left of the school year and as of today my work pants don’t fit. I refuse to buy new stuff for one week of school so sundresses it is. But I'm not happy about it haha (I teach kinder special Ed so dresses just aren’t ideal)
  • Options
    msd15msd15 member
    DH dropped the ball on Mother’s Day, that’s annoying by itself. His birthday is next week. I wanted to surprise him with a riding lawn mower. Sounds lame but he does all the yard work and really wants one. We live on about an acre of land so don’t need anything to crazy. I do research find a good one with great reviews, great brand, pull money out t of savings yesterday and buy it. To be delivered Friday. Well then DH comes home and starts talking about wanting a zero turn mower. Those things are big and expensive. Plus, we don’t have that kind of yard, not to mention the space to store it. He just drones on and on. I point out all those valid points and he just skips past it all. I’m starting to feel really awful about getting him the mower I did so I finally just blurt out that I got him one already and sorry it’s not what he wanted. And proceed to pout for the rest of the day. Sorry that got long. But I’m very annoyed and he hurt my feelings 
  • Options
    Ugh well it’s 90 degrees where I live today so I’m jealous!!!
  • Options
    @mrs-kay929 Ugh, I'm sorry. I'd be mad too. I didn't understand last year when my son had an exposure at his school and was told to quarantine for a week.... so naturally I kept my daughter home from school that week as well because she lives in the same house. But because she attends a different school I was told her absences would be unexcused. I was trying to be cautious.