Let's hear it!
TTC History:
Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
BFP November 2015
Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

Re: Monday Bitch Fest

• Options
    ughhhhh rantttt *** My doctor left a bigger group and got his own practice.  I am happy about this because I had a doctor with his own practice for my last pregnancy and had a great experience.  I always hear horror stories about groups but it's hard to find doctors that aren't part of one in my area.  Howeverrrrrr, his office seems to be a little all over the place.  I called almost a week ago when I got my BFP and was told I have to go to my family doctor and have him order blood work.  I thought that was strange but did as I was told.  Went in late for work because my family doctor made me actually come into the office before ordering the blood work *eye roll*.  Then when I called my OB to ask if they got the blood work they acted as if I should have just called them to order it.  I am STILL waiting for a call back form the nurse on next steps.  I have no idea if they even have my results.  I am so frustrated.  **end rant**.
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    L1C4galL1C4gal member
    I HAAAAAAAAATE grading!!! And I have so very much of it to do :s
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L1C4galL1C4gal member
    @ReadyForaB that sounds SO frustrating! I hope they all get their act together and your experience gets better!
  • Options
    Of course, my first day back to school after my BFP and my kids are off their rockers 🙄 at least I’m out tomorrow morning… my patience is running really thin right now. 
  • Options
    This is pretty tame and maybe petty, but I’m really annoyed with all the people who don’t change their user name from “knottie2dnsj7” etc. Like, read before you post.
  • Options
  • Options
    L1C4galL1C4gal member
    @daffodil_shoe the whole "knottie" user name thing is so confusing to me (I wasn't on The Knot). What did they even do over there?! How did they keep track of each other with those ridiculously long names?! I have way more questions than answers :D
  • Options
    I have followed all the steps to change my username… it will change for a min and the back to the knottie ugh. SOS 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @hml120622 It took a full week and a half for mine to finally change for good