November 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly check-in for EDD 11.9-11.15 (w/o 5.9)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Weekly check-in for EDD 11.9-11.15 (w/o 5.9)

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 10

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM of a 4 3/4 year old

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I have my genetic screen results tomorrow. I know it is something they do for all parents over 35, but I'm getting nervous.

How are you feeling?: Tired today. I'm really looking forward to the day that my nausea goes away.

Rants/Raves: Did anyone else's partner totally whiff on mother's day? Mine barely acknowledged it (called his own mom though!) I guess this is both a question and a rant.
    Rave: I'm getting my hair cut today; at least 4 inches, so I'm excited for that.

Questions:
  • Options
    jayc21jayc21 member
    edited May 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 13--13w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+:TTM to an 11yo and 20 yo

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Fetal Medicine for a scan relating to toxoplasmosis on 05/24, Reg OB on 05/31 and awaiting NIPT test results

How are you feeling?: I had no nausea until last week! And then here it comes! It helps for reassurance but my goodness!

Rants/Raves: I didn't feel like a mom for Mother's Day. I cooked and cleaned and washed laundry and I don't appreciate it.

Questions: Does anyone have or plan on buying a doppler?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 9/13w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing baby related til the end of the month

How are you feeling?: Okay. Still nauseous at night and gagging on everything lol. Still overly emotional. Same old same old!

Rants/Raves: I'm sorry for those of you who didn't have a good Mother's day. Mine was actually pretty awesome. I went to a teahouse with my bestie and my daughter for an afternoon tea, and while I was gone my hubby took our son to the store to pick out flowers and a cake for me. Then the kids and I played outside for a long while

Questions: Is anyone else not having any particular cravings? I feel like at this point in my last 2 pregnancies I already had my "main" craving. This time it's just random things lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  nov 13

FTM/STM/TTM+: this is baby 4, I have three boys 

Upcoming Appointments or Results:
    Waiting for my qnatal to come back and next appointment is June 2

How are you feeling?:
    Still not great. Exhausted and nauseous. Sometimes the zofran is helping enough for me to eat an actual meal and not just plain carbs. 

Rants/Raves: tired of being cranky about how I’m feeling this pregnancy. 

@mflowers929 I feel like I had cravings at this point or sooner in my other pregnancies and this time around I still only have a long list of food aversions.
  • Options
    @clee5711 it's so weird lol. I was eating potatoes like no tomorrow with my son. And my daughter I definitely was way into cucumber sandwiches and junior chickens. Nada this time yet XD
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 11

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Had an ultrasound & genetic testing done this morning. 

How are you feeling?: Nausea is finally starting to let up & I’m crazy hungry. Sleep has gotten significantly better as well. Having some headaches occasional back pain. 

Rants/Raves: Happy Mother’s Day to all you already-mommas :)

Questions: Anyone else noting a shift in their stance/gait? I’ve gone from placing my weight on the inside of my feet to the outside. I’m borderline developing a dang waddle already.

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 10

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: NIPT on Friday

How are you feeling?: morning sickness is getting better. Still taking the unisom and b6 for another week before I’ll try going off it.

Rants/Raves: We have something going on with our well and might have to shut the water off to the whole house for like a week while the work is being done.

Questions: none that I can think of

@jayc21 I have a Doppler. My kids ask pretty much every other day to listen to baby.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13/13+3

FTM/STM/TTM+: Third pregnancy but got 4 kids 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: we have our NIPT results. We got them last week. Genetics are normal. I’m still waiting on my husband to want to know the gender. Last night he decided on a gender party in a few weeks. Up coming appointment at the end of the month for normal check up and scan 

How are you feeling?: so tired. I can’t shake it at all. And I have started getting headaches. 

Rants/Raves: We have started telling people about our secret and oh it has been so fun. The looks of total shock and disbelief have been priceless. 

Questions: I know this is a long shot. But has anyone had a Chiari Decompression (brain surgery to remove the “tail” of the brain from blocking the spinal column)? I had one in 2015. Just wondering if anyone else has had this done and then had a baby afterwards?