December 2022 Moms
Options

Name Ideas

We’re currently pregnant with our 4th and not a single name has come to my mind. I thought maybe using our grandparent or great grandparent names, especially ones that have been passed down or that we already share. I’m not positive about that choice however and spouse is still in the “why are you doing this to me again phase!” Thoughts?

Re: Name Ideas

• Options
    We're in constant name discussions over here! We had a girl name and a boy name picked out but now that we know it's twins we want them to go together and it is toughhhhh! 
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• Options
    We can only think of girls names and having trouble thinking about potential boys names. I wonder if my intuition is telling me something lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have our names picked for if we have a boy or girl and we used our families for inspiration.  We did a play on our mothers' maiden names for a boy (Eli Rocco) and we asked our parents for names that they liked but did not end up using and came up with Adaline Rose for a girl.
  • Options
    msd15msd15 member
    We have a girls name picked but stick for a boy. I picked the girl name so my very indecisive hubs is to pick the boys. If it is a boy I just hope he picks something before he’s born.