Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 5.9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 5.9

• Options
    mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    edited May 2022

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: Nonexistent 

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Did a whole bunch of yard work this weekend and I feel great about that - my body on the other hand is screaming at me. So sore. I really need to start working out.

CS/Q: FF gave me a "low" timing score, no surprise there. Just hoping that my LP isn't too long like my last cycle.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek I know that annoyance of a 'low' FF score when your partner is away so you had no chance to get any timing in. Sorry you're there this month.

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 16/5

Timing: -1. O

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: No plans

R/R: I'm surprised to be here already. I usually O CD 13/14 but last month was 16 and then this month it was 11! I was not expecting it so soon but at least we got 2x timing in before O. After two cycles out I wasn't quite on my game this round.

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek we did yardwork this weekend too! What did you guys plant or do?

@Paturkey yay for decent timing when you weren't expecting it!

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 33/9

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: Probably tomorrow unless I cave again today. I caved and tested at 8 dpo and BFN of course. 

R/R: Just feeling meh. 

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Options
    @Paturkey So crazy how your body just decides to throw those curveballs at you, I'm glad you guys were prepared!

@bbrahmbhatt I dethatched our lawn and pulled out a bunch old roots and weeds to make way for 2 new hydrangea plants! Probably the most physically active I've been in months lol :D FX for your testing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers