June 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 5/5

I’m too lazy to gif today

Re: FFFC 5/5

• Options

SIL just now, one week before the shower, RSVPed that she isn’t coming. I’m irrationally annoyed by this. My family is super close and like there was no doubt that my sibling and family would be there. So like why is his family not this way? I’m having a hard time like calming my pregnant self because I want to yell at him about his family lol. 
  • Options
    Also, I just asked him if he has talked with his mom about Mother’s Day and he said “no, I didn’t know I was supposed to”. And I told him yes he was supposed to so he could figure out what if anything he is doing with/for her. He asked why he had to do it ahead of time. I said “because it’s my day” and he said “oh yeah?”. So now I’m just planning on taking my kid and my fat pregnant self and doing whatever I feel like doing without him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had two bagels with cream cheese for second lunch. No regrets. 
  • Options
    @fluteling I have been craving bagels. Yum.

@marionberry19 What was her excuse for not going? I laughed when you wrote "fat pregnant self" because that is how I feel. I feel like a beached whale.
  • Options
    @romeoandjuliet146 out of town that weekend. But like did she just find this out? 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @marionberry19 all of that made me ragey for you 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    Also, my FFFC is that now that I’m a mother I feel like the torch has been passed and I’m not wasting my day bending over backwards for my mother for Mother’s Day. I’m going to enjoy my day and not feel guilty.  
  • Options
    @KFrob I feel the same way about Mothers Day. I give my mom a nice card and usually a big potted mum. But we don’t travel home or anything anymore that weekend. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker