January 2023 Moms
Options

Fading tests

Hello, for the last couple of days my clear blue tests have been slightly lighter.. but my cheapie tests are either the same or darker still. Should I be concerned of a chemical? This is my double rainbow and I’m so anxious! Thank you.

Re: Fading tests

• Options
    Sorry, unfortunately no one here can give you answer. There are so many factors that can affect the tests, such as a bad batch, what time of day you take your tests, etc.

Have you scheduled a beta hCG with your clinic yet? That’s the only way you will know.
  • Options
    Hi! I’m also experiencing the same thing. I take it in the morning first thing. It’s been mostly staying the same or getting a bit lighter. I am telling myself it’s only week 4, take a few days off and test again in week 5
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you using easy at home? I guess they take a long time to get dark compared to other brands.
  • Options
    The blue dye tests are unreliable IMO. Too close to grey. At this point after your missed period you should test in the middle of the day. Also if you do that with a pink line 10 or less sensitivity and it's light or not there, that's not good. I would def schedule a lab with your OBGYN and see how high your HCG is.