December 2022 Moms

Happy Weekend

Any exciting plans? 

Re: Happy Weekend

• Going to see my sister and basically chill out away from home 👯‍♀️ She has a historical reenactment she’s in so I’ll see that but otherwise I’m hoping to just relax. Work’s been a lot lately 😅

What are you doing @janinegb?
  • janinegbjaninegb member
    edited April 2022
    Family is celebrating mother days tomorrow since everyone will be working and my other sister will be out of town. As far as today goes I’m still trying to figure it out since I’d usually be on my way to have drinks with my girls(end of month pay day thing) 
  • Loading the player...
  • It's been pretty quiet over here. I've been so tired but I'm trying to do more normal things like crafting or games. I feel like I can't concentrate for more than 20 minutes at a time but I finally managed to make some progress on projects. 
  • I worked yesterday, I almost always work Saturdays but it was with clients I enjoy so that was nice. I wasn’t as totally exhausted coming home, which was also nice. Today we’re working on getting things ready for my son’s 10th birthday next weekend and generally catching up around the house.