1st Trimester
Options

Send all baby dust this way 🥰💗

Please send all baby dust this way please 🥰💗. I’m 6w+1d as far as I know until my appointment the 2nd. I’m having symptoms but I don’t feel pregnant. Im having mild cramping everyday I wake up but no bleeding. It’s not a period my period was supposed to come April 20th. I’m 7 days late for my period. I haven’t took a pregnancy test yet. I had unprotected sex the day I ovulated witch was April 6th and had sex the 8th 11th 15th 16th 17th 18th 21st 22nd 23rd and the 27th. There’s no pinkish brown bleeding anymore. I took a test April 9th but it was a very faint positive. What should I do ? Please send all baby dust this way 🥰💗.

Re: Send all baby dust this way 🥰💗

• Options
    Um, take a pregnancy test! Thats is all I can say, what is the wait? 

No baby dust - take a test and you have the answer! There you go! 

Please send all baby dust this way please 🥰💗. I’m 6w+1d as far as I know until my appointment the 2nd. I’m having symptoms but I don’t feel pregnant. Im having mild cramping everyday I wake up but no bleeding. It’s not a period my period was supposed to come April 20th. I’m 7 days late for my period. I haven’t took a pregnancy test yet. I had unprotected sex the day I ovulated witch was April 6th and had sex the 8th 11th 15th 16th 17th 18th 21st 22nd 23rd and the 27th. There’s no pinkish brown bleeding anymore. I took a test April 9th but it was a very faint positive. What should I do ? Please send all baby dust this way 🥰💗.

• Options
    A lot of this doesn't make sense. You say you haven't taken a pregnancy test, but had a faint positive on the 9th?

Also please stop using the term baby dust. It's hurtful to those that have the cremated remains from a pregnancy or infant loss. I'm not usually bothered by this but the added hearts just make it gross.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m confused on how you got a positive 3 days after you ovulated, and 11 days before your expected period? I’m 4dpo and would be staring at a stark white test because it hasn’t implanted yet… 
  • Options
    Fwiw, you should be having sex before you ovulate if you are TTC. Having sex every day after you O doesn’t help your odds. And did you take an ovulation test on the 9th? Unless you had a fully positive O test you would t be able to tell if you were ramping up or finishing an LH surge. I have so many questions…
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I’m so confused. Either you took a pregnancy test or you didn’t. Which is it? Also, as others said, if you turned a test on the 9th, you absolutely did not ovulate on the 6th. If you did actually ovulate on the 6th, the 6th is the only day that matters of the ones you listed when you had sex. All the others didn’t do a thing.

Finally, I understand it not feeling “real” until you have an appointment or hear the heartbeat, but that’s just the way it goes. Wait until your appointment. Be glad you don’t need an appointment sooner as that means you aren’t having bad symptoms, aren’t high risk at this time, etc. 
  • Options
    All the randos are giving this place babyce*ter vibes. Gross.
  • Options

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19