December 2022 Moms
Options

Merry Christmas!

Hi- anyone join with a Dec 25 due date? I found out I was pregnant yesterday and, so shocked with a christmas day due date. I was feeling normal PMS signs - migraine, cramping but SOOOO exhausted + a touch of nausea. My husband and I have been TTC for over a year. Feeling so blessed, nervous and HOLLY JOLLY!

Re: Merry Christmas!

• Options
    I just found out this morning!! Due date is Christmas Eve 🎄
  • Options
    so exciting! how are you feeling 🎄
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kden1kden1 member
    Awe yay congrats on your pregnancy that’s so exciting! What a perfect Christmas present after trying for over a year. You’re going to have the best Christmas ever. My oldest daughter was born a few weeks before Christmas and my best tip is do all of your holiday shopping VERY early! Set up your tree (if you celebrate the holidays) EARLY and have all your holiday to-dos done well before December so you can just relax and enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy and holiday season. (My first was born 10 days late so you never know you might have a January baby!) 
  • Options
    evanamromanevanamroman member
    edited April 2022
    I am just 4 weeks & 2 days now so I’m feeling definitely extremely tired and just getting hints of breast soreness but all in all doing okay so far! How are you feeling?
  • Options
    same!! still have mild twinge like cramping and so exhausted! my OB just scheduled my first ultrasound on may 2 (est 6w 1d). ahh!
  • Options
    That’s amazing!!! My OB scheduled me for 8 weeks ultrasound - do you think I should ask for a sooner?
  • Options
    Congrats ! I just found out as well :) my dude date is on the 22nd which is the Winter Solstice . I am already worried about making their birthday “special” with the holidays so close.
  • Options
    Fellow Christmas Eve Due Date here - yay!
    We had been TTC for 3 years so finding out around Easter about a Christmas baby is a true miracle :)
    So wonderful to join and have this community!
  • Options
    amazing!! so thrilled for you. it’s such a beautiful and happy time of year to bring a baby into the world. hope you’re feeling well mama
  • Options
    I was actually on the fence about going in so early - not too much to see at that time. My office does first appts between 6-8 weeks. I asked for an earlier appt really to make sure everything was progressing well (to keep my mental health in tact). we lost a baby in february so, I am extra cautious.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry about your Feb loss and happy you are now a part of our Christmas Club.

Love your Holly Jolly sentiment!!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone’s 6-8 weeks scans go. Mine is April 29 @ 6 week mark.
  • Options
    Congratulations and I think it’s so special to deliver around Christmas!! Passing the time until then is going to be hard!! I can’t wait until my first appointment…
  • Options
    @knottiec95901bd3773ef9bMy family has a lot of Christmas time birthdays. My MIL'S birthday is on Christmas and she always has a big birthday breakfast on Christmas morning with everyone and we all open Christmas presents and birthday presents together. My birthday is 12/28 and though my birthday often got lost in the shuffle of the holiday and my presents sometimes got combined so I'd get a bigger one, my mom would always get me something for my birthday. My son's birthday is New Year's Day and I always make a point to have Christmas down by 12/31 and have it be all about his birthday by 1/1. 
  • Options
    Another Christmas-ish due date here. I’m due December 20th and am currently 5w2d. 

The different ultrasound dates are so interesting to me. Both OBs I’ve talked to didn’t want to see me until 8-10 weeks even though I’ve had two miscarriages before. I was able to get in right at the end of my 8th week but that took some persuasion. I just want to make sure everything is progressing ok so I can breathe! 
  • Options
    Dec 24!!
  • Options
    Me too! I've been reading so many articles on it. I'm so worried about that
  • Options
    My apps say December 15, but I ovulated on cycle day 19, so it could be December 20. So lucky that you got Christmas!
  • Options
    December 25th!!!! I’m SO excited
  • Options
    December 26th here! My first came at 40w 1d and my second 39w 5d per docs estimate, but came right at 40w based on ovulation. Excited to see if we have Christmas baby or not!
  • Options
    5w 2d here! Dec 23rd estimated due date! It’s my first pregnancy and I just turned 38 so I’m pretty nervous on the miscarriage front but elated to know I can get pregnant!!!
  • Options
    I’m also due on Christmas and going for my first prenatal on May 2nd!
  • Options
    Christmas Day here!  My first scan is 5/25.  
  • Options
    Hi! Christmas Eve due date here! First ultrasound scheduled for May 16.
  • Options
    I love this thread already.. so my new baby is due December 23rd… this will be baby number 3… I have mixed feelings because my daughter who is 3 was born on Christmas Day so now I’ll have two Christmas babies.. her due date was January 6th though I have never carried my babies past 38 weeks so I feel this baby will make an appearance in early December. 
  • Options
    Hello! My due date is Dec 25 as well!
  • Options
    Hello all! I’m due December 23. We do celebrate Christmas so I’ve been trying to research ways to make a holiday birthday feel special. I came across this article which has some good ideas: https://nataliemenke.com/how-to-celebrate-a-christmas-birthday/
  • Options
    Due date Dec 26th.
  • Options
    hi all! how are you feeling?? Week 5! I just had my HCG checked Friday and Monday to make sure levels were rising well (and they are thankfully) 

4w 5d = 950 
    5w = 3188 

• Options
    Due the 22nd… also my hub’s birthday, his twins and our nephew (on same side), oyyy 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    Oh wow
  • Options
    @laurencostello88 - great news your levels are rising!! 

I have an ultrasound tomorrow @ 6 weeks. 
    Feeling some days time is passing fast and other days that December is so far away as I can’t wait to meet our first, long-awaited little one :smile:

• Options
    I am so excited to find the perfect "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. 
  • Options
    First time pregnant and baby is due December 19th. Making my favorite time of year even better! ❤️🤍💚