December 2022 Moms
Options

Bra help!

cardiosm322cardiosm322 member
edited April 2022 in December 2022 Moms
I’m 5 weeks and 6 days and my melons are quite tender and sore. I went and purchased bras that’s don’t have underwire thinking it might help but I’m not finding too much relief. 

Any suggestions?! 

Re: Bra help!

• Options
    *lurking from September* moving into maternity/nursing bras early can help, but your boobs are likely just going to be uncomfortable for awhile.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    I’m still breastfeeding my first so I wear nursing bras. They aren’t as supportive but way more comfortable than underwire. Maybe try a sports bra?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm no expert but JC penny is having g a sale and some items qualify for 30% off. I was able.to.find front closure sleep maternity bras for my mellons (currently at a size 48 H) and hoping they help out here as well. I was going to suggest nursing pad inserts cause they are soft and might give you the extra padding you need?! Or possibly cotton rounds in your vanity if you have them as a try able temp fix? Just a suggestion. I hope your ladies feel better soon.
  • Options
    It’s kinda just how the first trimester goes unfortunately! I always say “they hurt to even look at”. Sports bras seem to help the most!
  • Options
    I went ahead and ordered some maternity/nursing bras from Mootherhood Maternity without underwiring. They come in the mail this weekend so I can say how good they are yet but a friend recommended them to me. I have to think I was in too small of a bra before because according to their fit chart I am in a G now which feels like a lot of growth for such a short period of time. I was around a C or D.