December 2022 Moms
Options

Due date confusion.

So according to my first day of my last period I was supposed to be closer to 6 weeks and a few days now. But I was also 7 days late to that period which I’m not normally late. We conceived and I went to the ER last week with some spotting and they did an ultrasound where they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac. Measuring 5 weeks 2 days when I was supposed to be 5 weeks 6 days. I continued to spot when I wiped so I went into the OB and they did an ultrasound baby had a heart beat, fetal pole, yolk sac and gestational sac but was measuring by behind. Which changed my due date again to further down into December. My question is have they changed your due date a lot of times even seeing everything they need too? I’m just nervous something is wrong because of my date changes and everything 🙁

Re: Due date confusion.

• Options
    msd15msd15 member
    At my ultrasound I was 6w5d and baby was measuring 7w1d. But my doc said because it was within 5days of what I was based on LMP that they would continue to say I was 6w5d. I have another ultrasound this week. Hoping all is well and baby is doing well.
  • Options
    lulam13lulam13 member
    edited April 2022
    This pregnancy I am right on target. But my last baby measured 6 days ahead of my due date based on LMP. Doctors say if it’s less than a week they won’t change it. And it really didn’t matter, that girl was still over a week late and HUGE. She had to be evicted 🤣🤣🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You’re very very very early so dating on an ultrasound can be 2 weeks. +\- easily. No need to worry just yet! That’s why your true dating ultrasound is more around 12 weeks.