Infertility
Options

Clomid, Ovidrel shot, Clearblue, and Ava Braclet

Hello! I did a round of clomid days (3-7). At my US, there were 4 mature follicles! Nurse told me to take Ovidrel shot between 8-10pm that night. That was Tuesday, April 12th. The next morning, both my digital Clearblue OPK kit and my Ava Fertility bracelet said peak fertility. Based on the information given to me by my FD, l should have ovulated 24-36 hours later, so by 8am Thursday, ovulation should have happened. But on Friday, my Ava bracelet said parameters we inconclusive. I didn’t use my OPK again because it won’t read another test for 48 hours after peak fertility is shown. Today, is Saturday, April 16th, my Ava bracelet has gone back to “low fertility”, meaning it detects that l did ovulate, but l decided to take another OPK to see what it would say. It said “peak fertility again”. I’m so confused. Why am l still seeing “peak fertility” on my OPK 48 hours after the 36 hour ovulation time? I can’t call my FD because it’s the weekend and it’s not an emergency, so l shouldn’t call the on call doctor. Thank you!

Re: Clomid, Ovidrel shot, Clearblue, and Ava Braclet

• Options
    I don’t have experience with any of those things but I know the uncertainty and confusion is stressful and frustrating. I hope you’ve found some answers or at least peace of mind!
  • Options
    I'm not sure about the OPKs, but I had my first round of femara, trigger and TI last month and my Ava bracelet was soooo confused. I read somewhere that the trigger shot can cause erratic temperatures.