December 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 4/25

What random stuff is going on in you life?

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/25

• Options
    My Random: My son just graduated up to yellow belt last weekend. It was a cute process where all the kids showed off their karate skills and then the parents presented their kids with their new belts. He was so proud, just started these classes a few months ago. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My big personal goal this week is to cut out a sewing pattern that I meant to cut out last week. I really love sewing but hate cutting out patterns  :|
  • Options
    I got wordle in three today.  I know that's nothing crazy, but my coworkers were impressed!  Most of them got it in five.
  • Options
    @talldecafcappuccino Oh! We should do a regular craft and cooking thread!

@scoutkate nice!
  • Options
    @portentosa yes I would love that so much. except all my food posts right now will be about carbs plus cheese because that's all I want to eat atm. 
  • Options
    I’m all about bread, I bake/sale all my own breads.
  • Options
    @janinegb mmm bread and all the carbs are my weakness right now.  I just had a brioche bun for a snack and it was delicious. 
  • Options
    I haven’t made any brioche in awhile, the last thing I did was ciabatta buns for a girl that does really boujee Nashville hot chicken sandwiches.
  • Options
    Yes to a craft thread! Would love to see all your DIY baby (and just general) craft projects! 

My goal this week is to find energy for some craft projects. I’m usually so into it, but have been lacking energy/motivation lately.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My goal is to journal this week. I've been so sick and exhausted for the last two weeks that I've let my daily journaling fall to the wayside. I want to get in at least...one entry