September 2022 Moms
Options

Friday Funnies 4/22

Meme time!
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Friday Funnies 4/22

• Options
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says Me Congrats when is the baby due Pregnant Librarian Oh its mine get to keep it gettyimages 20167400 2201674096 20162 Jokey McJokeface
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    May be an image of text that says Its April 19th 2019 The final season season of Game of Thrones is about to start and you dont know it sucks yet You have plenty of toilet paper The only Corona youve heard of is pretty good with a lime in it Life is good
    Current pregnancy -

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says Adam Cerious Browtweaten hitman who am killing dog ever hear of a guy named pavlov hitman rings a bell dog thats right 1241 PM Mar 28 2022 i Read the full conversation on Twitter 1148K Reply Share Read 120 replies
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says McDad mcdadstuff You may be tough but youre not just sat through a 4th grade recorder concert tough Apr 14 2022 548 AM 12K Reply Share Read 80 replies
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of 2 people and text that says Elisa Stone Leahy ElisaStoneLeahy Apparently my kid got in trouble today for PACKING OUR TOASTER IN HIS BACKPACK and pulling it out at lunch to make pop tarts for his class cant stop laughing 238 PM Apr 13 2022 from Columbus oH Read the full conversation on Twitter 7672K Reply Share Read 41K replies
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of 2 people and text that says Hide From My Kids IHideFromMyKids My 10yo made me a custom Wordle and the word was ERECT He kept saying its a hard one 609 PM Apr 9 2022 Read the full conversation on Twitter 23K Reply Share Read 71 replies
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says Me writing an email Im using an exclamation point so you know Im friendly and excited But now Im using a period so that you know Im not crazy Heres another sentence with a period as a buffer proving my normalness Thanks so much
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    No photo description available
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a cartoon of text that says The fourth little pigs house was made of wolf skulls They arent very sturdy but they send a message
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a meme of text
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of hedgehog and text
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says just watched an AMAZING movie Really Whats it about Well the mom is killed by a cold blooded killer and the son gets hurt and then kidnapped and the dad goes o look for him with some mental chick Nicelwhats it called You are a terrible person Finding nemo
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says HE IS RISEN He IS NOT HAPPY EASTER 0OLON HAPPY PASSOVER
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says Heather Hogan theheatherhogan The tech who did my breast ultrasound put gel on the wand and said Here comes some warm jelly and started whoosh-whooshing it toward my boobs like an airplane Then she stopped dead mid-whoosh blinked and said Im sorry have twin toddlers am fucking exhausted 431 AM 41622 Twitter Web App 375 Retweets 31 Quote Tweets 5716 Likes
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says As fuck is my favorite unit of measurement SARCASM SOCIETY
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says Axis I of Evil joannathemad89 Scientists recently placed a 10-piece set of matching Tupperware in a sealed chamber When they opened it a month later the chamber had 24 lids that did not match any of the 6 remaining containers 1125AM Feb 19 2020 Twitter for Android 24K Retweets 102K Likes
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says cc CCRuns I was planning to do some house cleaning but I cant find a hair tie so Im sure you understand that absolutely nothing productive will be occuring at this time
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says TEACHER teachergoals Follow DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND GET S UN YOURE BASICALLY A HOUSEPLANT WITH COMPLICATED EMOTIONS
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says John sarcasticapple CAPIN mutinous dog It be time ye walked the plank PIRATE HR REP shakes head CaPT sighs It be time for your 1st written warning 342 PM 24Feb 15 Twitter Web Client 991 Retweets 1167 Likes John sarcasticapple 25Feb15 Replying to sarcasticapple PIRATES sing What shall we do with the drunken sailor PIRATE HR REP guys how many memos do have to send about this
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says thebaconsandwichofregret kimbbearly why dont humans have a specific noise that means there are bees here lets leave eave immediately why are elephants more advanced than us we do have a specific noise it sounds like this there are bees here lets leave immediately
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    May be an image of text that says Jared P Pechacek vandroidhelsing live your life in such a way that your heirs sort through your possessions whispering what the fuck what the FUCK What in the SHIT
    Current pregnancy -