Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 4/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: TWW Friday 4/22

• Options

@abjm0325 I hope your decision making last night went smoothly and you're feeling good about it!

Month/Cycle: 16/1AL

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: sometime next week..

R/R: I have a half day at work today and then I'm going to grab lunch and peruse Target, and then promptly go home to nap the afternoon away! The last few nights have SUCKED in terms of sleep, so I am going to make up some time from that. Tomorrow DH and I have a date night planned, so I am looking forward to that too! TGIF!

CS/Q

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 Thank you! I decided to go ahead and accept the new position offer. It won't be pretty for my team, but I am hesitantly excited about it. Enjoy your nap!

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: good

Typical LP length: forever

Testing: yes, for the sake of progesterone

R/R: I made the decision to take a new job offer! It won't start until my current contract is up this summer, but making the decision is both a relief and mildly terrifying. The weather is supposed to be beautiful all weekend, so hoping that proves to be a nice distraction.

CS/Q: Nope