Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 4/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: TWW Thursday 4/21

• Month/Cycle: 8/8 AL

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: forever (thanks to progesterone)

Testing: Maybe 4/30

R/R: I'm set to make my major career decision this evening after getting one final proposal from my current institution. Good vibes and thoughts appreciated as I am stressed about making the "right" choice and about the major ramifications no matter what I decide. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • @abjm0325 Good vibes to you!!! I understand that feeling. I switched roles last year and it was a big change but I am so very very glad I did in the end. I hope whatever choice you make is the right choice for you. No matter what there will alkays be a ripple affect but you have to try to worry about you and not that. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6 AL

CD/DPO: 24 / 11

Timing: -1, -2

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: maybe tomorrow. I'm feeling off so trying not to think about it. 

R/R: I have a huge customer coming in next week and I love it when they visit but their test set up is a PIA. Also we were going to go mountain biking with friends tomorrow but they just told us they don't have bikes so now we're going to a driving range which is not my favorite thing to do. I wanted to bike and go eat sushi.

CS/Q: 
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 oh boy, wishing you the best! Hoping for a huge wave of relief once the decision is made. I made a big switch last year, as well. It was really tough, and took a little while for me to feel like it truly was the right decision, but it was.

@caseys02 Biking a sushi sounds like a perfect day, I'm sorry your plans changed. Hopefully you'll be able to find another day for that and still enjoy tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -3, O

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Possibly Monday, or longer if I can wait. lol

R/R: Really excited for a weekend at the beach with my friend. A couple of her friends are also going whom I've never met, and being the introvert I am, I'm a little hesitant, but it'll be fine haha it'll be a nice getaway and hopefully a distraction from my weird cycle things this week.

CS/Q: Had a tad more spotting this morning. But my temp is still up, so hopefully it's fine.

• @caseys02 Thank you! I hope you're able to have some fun with your friends despite the unfortunate change of plans.

@annanbby Thank you! I hope you have a great time at the beach! Hopefully the new people will be fun. :)