Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 4/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: WTO Thursday 4/21

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, CoQ10

R/R: we walked through our house last night! They had the floor done for the second floor, so we went up and stood up there! It was so fun! 

CS/Q: just (im)patiently waiting for O. 

• @ejoseph16 damn, what's your usual O day? I'm feeling impatient for you!

Month/Cycle: 15/4 AL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, clomid, us, trigger, TI, progesterone

R/R: still spotting. I've started down the rabbit hole of what all this spotting could be. It ranges from red/pink to black. not there, to only there when I wipe, to it spotting my undies. All with intermittent mild cramping. I started reading about cervical cancer and trying to think of when my last pap was. 2020 i think? Also, perimenopause is something my RE brought up 5 years ago when we first met, which is when we discovered my low amh. meh, I'm just trying to be patient until I have my ultrasound on Monday and will voice my concerns.

CS/Q: natm

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Loading the player...
  • @ejoseph16 how exciting!!!!

@bearmomma1 oh, how frustrating!  I hope you get some answers soon. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, FF

R/R: This week is so busy for us.  It's fun stuff but still exhausting.  I literally have a social thing every single weeknight this week.  Can't wait for the weekend to not leave my house. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @ejoseph16 Woohooo what an awesome feeling!!

@bearmomma1 It's so easy to spiral, I'm sorry. I'm glad you're being seen so soon to hopefully ease your concerns and confirm what's happening. 

@ReadyForaB your life sounds like the very opposite of mine :D weekends at home are truly coveted though, I get it!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, HIU, vitamins

R/R: Today is my Friday! I know I'll regret taking tomorrow off come Monday but meh, that's a future me problem. DH is off tonight which I'm so grateful for, hopefully it'll make packing easier for our long weekend away.

CS/Q: Nope!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Month/Cycle: 1 

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: I had some time to plant some seeds in my tiny little garden this morning  I’m a crappy gardener but I can usually get a few plants to come up so fingers crossed 

CS/Q: Do you chart BBT your entire cycle? Same-ish questions for OPKs? Do you do them even after you’ve ovulated? I am clearly new at TTC. 

@ReadyForaB  we are usually so busy so I usually love a weekend at home but I’ve been stuck here for 4 days now and I’m ready to get out!!

@bearmomma1 I’m sure that is so stressful. I hope you find some answers soon. 

• @iiirene
    I was SO BAD at BBT but yes I did it full cycle.  OPKS I usually only did from like CD 10 until surge. I'm not the best person to ask but that's what I did. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• @bearmomma1 it used to be a normal 18-22 O. Ever since we started TTC again, my life has gone crazy with stress, and it’s messing with O. So who knows. I’m hoping once my life balances out a bit it will get O back to normal. This is nuts! We’ve just relaxed this cycle, and figure if I O today or next week, it’s fine. What will be will be. 
  • @iiirene yes, BBT works best if you do it every day. OPKs usually have a guide on the package that tells you when to start testing based on how long your cycle is. I stop testing once I get my surge. If you pair them together (OPKs + BBT) you should be able to confirm that you ovulated with a reasonable degree of certainty. The OPK just tells you that you had an LH surge, which should trigger ovulation. A rise in your BBT occurs after ovulation. So if you see an LH surge followed by a rise in BBT then you know you ovulated. I hope that helps!