June 2022 Moms

Online Pregnancy Classes

Hello! My husband and I are looking for good online birth preparation classes. We ideally would like free ones but would be willing to look at some that cost money. Any suggestions of ones you’ve done and liked?

Re: Online Pregnancy Classes

• I am partway through “Built to Birth” by Bridget Teyler and it is seriously awesome. It’s kind of expensive BUT 1) if you have an HSA or FSA it’s probably covered Or reimbursable that way (was for me) and 2) she has a ton of great free materials on her YouTube and Instagram pages. I think she also does a 30-minute free class that’s a subset of her longer one that you could check out. 
  • I just took her free birth class today! I’m in Canada so it’s quite expensive to take her full built to birth course with how crappy the exchange rate is. I am watching her YouTube videos, which are so informative. The hospital I’m giving birth at, also offers free online prenatal classes, not sure if this is something that you can check to see if you community or local hospital offers?
  • Loading the player...
  • My hospital is offering a lot of webinar classes which are covered by insurance. You should see if that is available if you are planning to give birth at one.