September 2022 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 4/14

What are you thankful for today?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Thankful Thursday 4/14

• Options
    I am thankful that I'm starting to feel more regular movement, so I know Cletus the Fetus is still hanging out and doing well. Not really kicks yet, but it feels like he's swimming around and doing somersaults a lot!
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    I am thankful for sorbitol. Pears and prunes are the only thing keeping my colon from completely shutting down. I wish my 16 year old self could see me post this 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thankful for sorbitol. Pears and prunes are the only thing keeping my colon from completely shutting down. I wish my 16 year old self could see me post this 😂
    Have you tried a daily probiotic?
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    I'm thankful that there is no war going on around me and that I feel safe living where I do. 
  • Options
    So grateful that my husband is always having photoshoots for his music and we were able to get some impromptu 17 week shots last week 
  • Options
    @trapperkeeper87 not yet but thanks for the tip. That's next on the list if the prunes and pears stop working! 
  • Options
    The snow is melting!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    What is this "snow" word of which you speak?
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    Thankful for spring break, and taking off on our babymoon!!! Mostly thankful for my sweet hubs though. 
  • Options
    I'm thankful my relationship with my boss appears to have turned a corner for the positive!
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @trapperkeeper87 not yet but thanks for the tip. That's next on the list if the prunes and pears stop working! 
    It's the only thing that got me through my last pregnancy and so far this one. It keeps me regular and helps with my digestion.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    Thankful the internet in our main office cut out today so I got a free/impromptu half day off. I took a much needed nap. And apparently they’re still waiting for someone to come out and fix it sooo maybe a few hours in the morning too? 🤞 
  • Options
    What is this "snow" word of which you speak?
    White garbage that’s not supposed to exist in April.

• Options
    @pangolindrome i feel ya! Our snow was about 75% melted and then BOOM, good ol’ Colorado low brought it back in the last 48 hrs 😒

P.S. yes, that is our neighbour’s 6ft fence on the right for reference of how most of it is covered… 
  • Options
    @pangolindrome @newbabymama27
    I feel ya. Ohhhhh Canada. Still patiently waiting for spring… 
  • Options
    yeah....we don't get that stuff here lol
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    +1 for the white powder garbage. It’s 20° and windy. Cold AF. Sick of living here!! 
  • Options
    Ridiculous here too today! It snowed for about an hour and a half this morning and now it’s a beautiful blue skied (albeit cold) evening haha. It’s the coldest April Washington has had in 15 years!! 

@kboydbowman said, I love being able to feel William more regularly. It’s still pretty inconsistent but thankful I’m feeling anything at all! 
  • Options
    Thankful for my husband who’s been doing the majority of household chores and dinners. And that it looks like (maybe, knock on wood) we are done with snow in this part of Nebraska for the season!
  • Options
    Thankful for the 3rd morning in a row where I didn't have to throw up first thing in the morning. 13 weeks of puking and finally it looks like it's over🥳
  • Options
    Second genetic screening results came back. 1:5000 risks across the board!
  • Options
    @pangolindrome
    that's good, right?
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @kboydbowman It’s really good! It says standard ranges, depending on the issue, is 1:100 or 1:270.