November 2022 Moms

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 4/13

• I could watch that gif all day.
  • We're having Chinese for Easter dinner and I can't wait lol. Hubby suggested it and ran it by his mom and she was all for it. We only get a Chinese a couple times a year if that so it's always nice when we have it!
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • @mflowers929 that sounds so good right now.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I really want Chinese food now! But the burgers we're having tonight should be pretty good too.
  • @fantasyflyte burgers sound great too.

Unfortunately food only sounds good until I have it in front of me, then I can't stand the idea of eating. I'm living off Gatorade right now, that and living vicariously through all your delicious sounding foods.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @sejica I've basically had no out of the blue cravings, but instead I really want a food as soon as I see it or see it mentioned. The burgers stem from reaaaaally wanting a good cheeseburger on the weekend but we needed to wait until today for my husband to be off so he can grill them and we can enjoy them together. They're going to be delicious though, bacon cheeseburgers and it's a gorgeous day out.
  • @mflowers929 how long has the process been for your teeth? My husband needs to do the same and I’m curious of the process and timeframe.
  • mflowers929mflowers929 member
    edited April 2022
    @chuckle_sandwich I chose not to go with the immediates because of cost (they're about 50% more than waiting for your gums to heal) so it's definitely been a little bit. I got my teeth out on March 1. I'll probably have my dentures mid May.
    I've actually documented the entire process on my youtube channel if you're interested =)
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022