Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 4.18

• Loading the player...
  • @oli9 :p about your comment with your first daughter.  i feel you on the fatigue and i'm so over it. this is one of the few times i wish i had a different type of job where it didnt matter as much if i was super exhausted or yawning all day
  • oli9oli9 member
    @inthewoods23 I’m sorry you don’t feel prepared and that your husband isn’t being supportive. Although my husband is so great with THIS pregnancy, he was NOTHING like this with our first two together. He had to feel the wrath of my anxiety I guess before he understood. With our first together I swear I was like 32 or 33 weeks pregnant and we had NOTHING for our baby. I was like “hey babe I think we need to go shopping for the baby within the next week or so…” his response was something like “what does she need?” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ EVERYTHING. We didn’t even have one pack of diapers at that point. I was super frustrated. With our next baby, he came home one day when I was about 32 weeks pregnant with “everything we will need for him” thinking I’d be super stoked. I opened the TWO target bags he handed me and it was one pack of onsies, one sleeper, one box of swaddle blankets, one can of formula, a MAM bottle and a box of size 1 diapers. LMAO. I wish I was lying but I’m not. I HATED to be a psychopath that day but I was like “ummm I appreciate the thought honey, I really do… BUT WE NEED MORE THAN THIS!” It was such a headache with him and our first two. With our third and final baby he finally got the idea. 
  • @velvetblue88 that stinks but at least you were altesdy trying to eat a GD type diet. Any tips? I was kind of freaked out for a few days after failing the screening and tried adjusting my diet and definitely accidentally under ate the next day and was so sick that night so I’ve been back to my diet as usual - just focused on a little more protein and increasing my activity 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 26+0 today. EDD is 7/26 but they wont let me go past 7/12. I hope I don't make it to 7/12 in all honesty 😭

FTM/STM/STM+: STM bogo

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink/pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as long as a stalk of celery. 

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow for a normal OB check up. 2 weeks for a growth scan and for my glucose test.

How are you feeling?: Uncomfortable. My insides hurt and so do my abs and ribs. The mornings are okay because I am obviously not full of a day's worth of food and water but by the time bed rolls around I am so miserable. 

Rants/Raves: I warned MH yesterday that I would be in a bad mood today because we were getting snow. Freaking snow. I'm so annoyed and depressed about it. We got about 2-3 inches (when we were starting to see flowers and leaf buds). I am hoping it'll be gone by the weekend but for now I am pouting hardcore. 

Questions: Who uses an accountant for taxes? MH and I have always done our own and then he has done ours since we started filing jointly. This year we owe and ASTRONIMICAL amount (when I usually get money back) and we think it is time for outside help. 

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬. Oh jeeze to be honest, the kitchen. When we bought our house, the family before us I don't think cleaned in the 3 years they lived there and they had 3 kids (🤮). The only tub was black with grime, the carpets were stained and matted - it was all gross and we redid the floors/painted/hired a professional cleaner twice! Anyway, the tile in the kitchen/dining room isn't sealed so the grout gets dirty so fast, I am bleaching it every other month. Plus the appliances were beat up and not taken care of. And, this is totally on us, we haven't even organized cabinets yet haha. Everything is more or less tossed in the cabinets we want them to go in but not in any order haha. 
  • @runnergirl2018 Try to keep carbs low at every meal, and always pair with protein. Look at the section called "Get Started" for detailed info. https://yalehealth.yale.edu/gestational-diabetes-treatment-plan
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/7

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM! 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: He is supposed to be an eggplant. But both my babies measured at 4 pounds by 30 weeks via ultrasound, so I'm sure he's bigger already 

Upcoming appointments: Next week midwife. Again. The two weeks apts have begun. BUT I am doing an elective ultrasound next week too and I am MUCHO excited! 

How are you feeling?: Oh we're getting there now for sure. More tired, less energy. I am trying to hit the iron intake hard because I feel like I'm low. More uncomfortableness, more cramping. My morning sickness momentarily reappeared thanks to that stomach bug. I'm hoping that goes away again. The heat is starting to get rough to deal with. It's gonna be a looooong June with 100+ temps. 

Rants/Raves: This stupid new property management company is EXCEEDINGLY SLOW. And does not call me back. So basically as much of a total PITA as I expected. And I'm paying more for it. WEE! 

Questions:

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬 In all honesty, I cannot stand people in my stuff. As much as cleaning service would probably help me, it would make me crazier. I'll never forget my MIL coming over post first baby birth and losing a bunch of my dishes because she put them back all kinds of crazy. And she kept picking things up that were fine.... it honestly made it worse. Can I opt out?? 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @oli9 lmao with the ipad fact DH was like "wow he's really skinny!". Always the jokester. I'm also currently of the mindset of "omg they're going to let me take some 2 day old baby home?? I don't know what I'm doing!!". Yet you need all the experience in the world to get certain jobs haha. I'm doing much better today than I was over the weekend. Pretty sure DH isn't THAT bad and knows we're going to go through a sh*t ton of diapers and such. I just hate his attitude that I have to inform him of things. So annoying that he can't just get himself prepared. *eye roll*

@velvetblue88 I asked for a prenatal massage for my birthday. I've had pretty much no pampering this pregnancy outside the occasional foot squeeze/rub from DH. Do you have lots of extra appointments now with the GD diagnosis?

@caymanmel yuck rib pain must feel so uncomfortable. The pain of having the baby's weight at your front and then more pain above that? Blah. I hope you can find some relief!

@sunshineandlemons sorry about the washer breaking! That's worse than the dryer breaking because at least with that you can just hang everything to dry (assuming you have a means to do so!). Did you find out what's wrong with it?

@jellie603 DH and I have been using TurboTax the last few years. If you've got a more complicated situation it wouldn't hurt to work with an accountant.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @tuxielove93 4lbs at 30 weeks??? My kid would need to nearly double his weight in 2 weeks to be 4lbs at 30 weeks. Are your kids much bigger at birth than the average 7-8lbs?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Enjoy the massage! I don't know if I have a lot more appointments. I'm already high risk, so I've had ultrasounds every 4 weeks (about to be every 2), + the new appointment with my OB's NP tomorrow to learn the new GD expectations... I'll let you/everyone know what I find out.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:   July 23, 26 wks+3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Kale

Upcoming appointments: next week I have my monthly OB appt, and then I think it will be biweekly? Or maybe one more monthly... I forget how when the visits increase!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, exhausted from Easter visiting this weekend so trying to get back into a routine!

Rants/Raves: Work is super busy this week - why are short weeks (we have holiday Monday here) the busiest? It always feels like less time to get the same amount of stuff done! 

Questions: none

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬 My office... soon to be nursery! Eeeep. It's just the room that everything that doesn't have a place yet since we moved in has been dumped in, so I have a LOT of work to do in the next couple of months!

@runnergirl2018 I had the 3 hr test with my first pregnancy, and ended up passing. Try not to stress too much! It wasn't a fun test (I remember being SO hungry by the end of it!) but failing the first one doesn't mean you have it it necessarily. 
  • @tuxielove93 does your OB check for anemia in third tri? my first OB didnt but current does and i am definitely low on iron so upping that now too! I'm hoping it helps with energy

@courtneyqdk thanks for the encouragment!

@inthewoods23 just here to commiserate with a husband who doesn't seem to take any necessary steps himself to get prepared. I am also about to buy him an infant/toddler online course for his birthday so maybe he can learn some parenting stuff.  He in general does fine but then also does things in such a way with our 3 yr old that just increase conflict and power struggles that I approach in a totally different way (half because of advanced degrees in psych and half because i purposefully follow other child psychologists and learn new strategies) but hubby doesn't want to learn from me either
  • tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited April 2022
    @inthewoods23 they have both come out at 8 pounds. But they are long and they look bigger. The nurses are always surprised they are only 8 pounds 🤣 and then they gain like a pound a week for awhile. They’re just big kids. Daddy is 6’2” and 250 pounds so it runs in their genes. Current almost 3 year old is wearing 5T and is 3 feet tall and oldest at almost 5 is wearing size 7 kids and he’s 3.5 ft 

ETA: @runnergirl2018 They will do a blood draw next week to check a bunch of different levels, including iron. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • @tuxielove i can relate to the big kid thing.  they were suprrised my first kiddo was just 8lbs 0oz because they estimated him to be much bigger - he was 21in and lanky  but it makes me always measure a couple of weeks ahead.  we'll see what this kiddo's final weight is but at my 24wk visit my belly measurement was about 1ish week ahead and i'm sure as things move further along it'll be closer to the 2wk ahead mark. i have a growth US this week at 28 weeks so i guess i'll find out
  • oli9oli9 member
    I can also relate to having big babies. All of mine are over 9lbs! My biggest was 9lbs 11 oz and 23 inches long! All the nurses came to see him in the hospital because he also had a full head of hair and looked like a little man at birth. My daughter is 4 years old but wears a size 7/8 clothing and she was 9lbs 2oz at birth. I’m curious to see how big / small this baby will be. My ex husband is 6’2” but 200lbs soaking wet and my current husband (lol) is 6’3” and 300lbs or maybe a little more, so I don’t know if it’s the husbands or it’s my genetics but my babies are all giants. 
  • @oli9 i feel that.  my hubby is 6'3" ... i'm short and in my family i'm actually "tall" so it's not me at all.  my 3yr old wears 4t clothes and 5t pajamas and is in a 10/11 toddler shoe - which is near the end of toddler sizes 
  • @runnergirl2018 I’m aggressively average lol. 5’5”, 135 pounds. Average frame. It’s the shoulders in my husband and kids!! They’re just so dang wide. They are truly big boned. We both stick out in the other family. My husband looks like a giant in my family and I look like a hobbit in his. I plan to be surrounded by 4 big men when my kids grow up and I’m happy with this 🤣🤣
    I would probably have 10 pound babies with him but my body just does not have that kind of space. His genes write checks my pelvis cannot cash 🤣
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/5 29wks

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an acorn squash

Upcoming appointments: 4-21 for rhogam injection then 5-10 for check-up

How are you feeling?: Is pregnant an acceptable answer? Heartburn has been so bad lately and I've just been exhausted by the time I get home from work.

Rants/Raves: Raves: Recently switched OB's and I love my new one! She's much more clear on what to expect during the third trimester with possible growth restrictions.

Questions: Anyone have the rhogam shot? If so how was it?

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬 Probably the bathrooms as I should clean them more often then we do. 😅

Yes I just had my Rhogam shot today. Mine was administered in my butt cheek.  Not going to sugar coat it but it hurt(needle going in) then the fluid(plasma) is so thick so you can really feel it when its injected inside you.  The one positive thing is that only hurt then and has not given me any pain besides that.  
  • @tuxielove93 i'm 5'4" on a good day and I feel like I could have written the same thing  :D
  • @inthewoods23 @velvetblue88 I’ve never had a massage but I’m starting to think that a prenatal massage would be really nice…🙂

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments: next week I have the  first blood glucose test. 

How are you feeling?: Big. My hips are tight and my lower back seems to be achey a lot. Mentally I swing from totally fine to crying and anxious very quickly. My hubby has been giving me lots of hugs lately.

Rants/Raves:
    Rant— our neighbor got two dogs that bark a lot and it’s driving me nuts. Ugh.
    Rave— done with the registry and invite list for our baby shower!

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬
    Hmmm we have a breezeway outside our kitchen and it is packed full of junk. It’s pretty chaotic.
  • cmhmecmhme member
    @tuxielove93 OMG you made me crack up... My first was 9 pounds and i joke that the "Fishbowl" just wasnt getting any bigger

@inthewoods23 DH definitely does not think ahead. Yesterday i was trying to complete the will form for the lawyer and he didnt want to talk about it because it "doesnt need to be done for another week". Cant we just get it done so its done?? Why do we have to wait to the last minute on everything? PS For our 1st the only thing my DH had to do was get his office moved to the basement... it did not happen until our DS was like 4 months old. Insert HUGE eye roll.

@jellie603 Just keep in mind for taxes that if you received the child tax credit payments earlier in the year that could increase your tax obligation right now because they wont offset what they usually do. A lot of people are owing that amount now when they would have been even or refunds in the past.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/7

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  Kit-cat clock (which to be honest, i am not old enough to actually know what that is)

Upcoming appointments: Next thursday as we have started the every 2 week cycle :-)

How are you feeling?: Good in general but my butt hurts when i sit to long now for sure

Rants/Raves: I am glad i checked back. I decided to not get the app needed to join the private group (bc i hate technology and fund it super frustrating) so thought you would all be gone. I am glad you are still here. 

Questions: Any STM (or plus) all of a sudden freaking out because you dont remember anything from the 1st time around? 

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬 My DH's office/basement, he is a sentimental hoarder so there is just stuff (and dust) everywhere. 
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 29 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Head of Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments: Cinco de Mayo! 

How are you feeling?: Okay, I've caught DD's daycare cold, but other that that fine!

Rants/Raves: The landscapers are scheduled to start work on Monday on our front retaining wall and backyard project! I've finished our dining room refresh project, started ordering cabinets for our living room built-ins, and started planning/ordering stuff for the nursery. I also have repair guys scheduled to come to our camper the second week of May to look at our leak/mold problem. I feel like a construction manager over here ... so many balls in the air on top of normal life with a toddler and being pregnant. 

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? 😬 My mudroom... it's in the basement and the floors are constantly dirty and it's just a dumping ground room. I need to spend a few days once I'm done with work cleaning and organizing that room before baby. 
  • @oli9 all over 9lbs?? I am also in the over 9lbs club and honestly I am terrified of having another big baby! My original birth plan was induction @ 39wks because I am so scared of having a bad tear again - my doctor promises it is almost always easier the 2nd time around - what has your experience been like with all being so big?
  • oli9oli9 member
    @courtneyqdk yes all of my babies have been over 9lbs. The only one I had a horrible traumatic birth experience with was my first baby when I was 18. I don’t know if it’s because I was so young or she was so big or because it was my first and the pain was real or that she was 2 weeks over due and I should have never been allowed to go that far past my due date, but her birth was the WORST in every way. Every birth after her was great and I didn’t carry past 40 weeks with any of them. I went into natural labor with my second and third basically right on my due dates, my fourth - sixth (😂) were all induced at 39 weeks THANKFULLY because they were all over 9lbs as well and I think if they baked any longer they may have been bigger. I’m having a growth scan with this baby at 32 and 34 weeks and I’m going to mention something to my OB about being concerned about the size. 
  • jessie_95jessie_95 member
    edited April 2022
    @cmhme - kit cat clocks! Oh my goodness, nostalgia hit me real hard when I read that. 

You may not know what it is but you’ve for sure seen one referenced in a movie or tv show for sure. My grandmother had one and she gifted it to me years ago. They’re vintage clocks (still very popular today) I believe that started in the 1940’s! 

I tried attaching a photo but can’t seem to get it to stick. They’re cartoon-ish looking wall clocks, the tail seats back and forth on the second hand. Hope that helps! 

• My first baby was 9lbs4oz and I barely tore, didn't even need stitches. I'm sure I'll have another big baby this time around but I'm less worried about it since I've been told the second is usually easier.
    edited April 2022
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7/26, 26wks + 2d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of a scallion. 

Upcoming appointments: Quick in and out check in 2.5-3 weeks.

How are you feeling?: clumsy. I keep dropping things, reaching to hold onto things to keep my balance and to my fiancés entertainment, it too me four attempts to figure out how to reach down and pick up the dog food bowl earlier without toppling over. My balance just feels very off. 

Rants/Raves: baby has discovered the enjoyment of a good “drum solo” as my fiancé called it. Jabs to the ribs a few times and ending on a swift jab to my bladder like someone banging symbols together. Seems to happen more noticeably (and annoyingly) in the evenings when I’m winding down but it happened while I was working out this morning too and took me a moment to catch my breath.

Questions: n/a

GTKY: You've hired some house cleaning services woohoo! What room are you most embarrassed to have them clean? Ooof. The “office”. Which had just become a “Monica’s Closet” (any FRIENDS fans out there?) of sorts. 
  • @jessie_95 I feel you on the clumsiness! The amount of times I drop things or spill on myself increases weekly. 😅
  • @runnergirl2018 yeah I need to find something easy for DH to look at so he can learn SOME stuff. I did see something advertising a series of 9 videos from Pampers (part of their Pampers Club I guess) that's about pregnancy, labor/delivery, and childbirth so I'm hoping that has some decent info in it. Otherwise yeah, we're going to want to look at finding some kind of childbirth class to take.

@tuxielove93 oh yeah. My first niece took after her dad and was always tall for her age. A friend of mine who has 2 boys has found both of them have grown like weeds. Her youngest who is about a month old now is already out of the 0-3 months clothes. Idk if that's just more common with boys or something??

@novaghost99 "is pregnant an acceptable answer". Yes always :joy:. I'm getting so annoyed trying to put my shoes on these days. And I'm feeling like my pants are restricting me. I'm going to pretend I don't already know it's going to get worse as we go along lol

@zinnia19 GL with your glucose test! I hope those dogs calm down so they're not interrupting baby's sleep or something!

@cmhme DH definitely have different mindsets. I think about things SO far ahead of time. Like I'd honestly like to start tossing some stuff in a bag to take to the hospital but he wouldn't even think to do that until probably July. Did you want help with the app/Discord so you can join us? It does take some getting used to for navigating it, but it's not too bad.

@feather_heather oooh yay can't wait to see photos when it's all done!

@jessie_95 haha yes we've had a couple drum solos here too! DH is a drummer so of course we say this little guy is taking after him. I've fallen on my butt a couple times feeding my cat. The food is in a container on the floor of our pantry and just a few feet away at the end of our kitchen island is where her bowl is and I used to be able to squat or crouch down to scoop the food and dump it into the bowl. Now I'm losing my balance all the time. Thankfully no food has gone flying haha.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @oli9 sorry to hear about your first birth experience, but glad to hear that the rest were smoother! I feel like I am so much bigger this time around so nervous about the size, but I have some extra ultrasounds booked as well so we will be keeping a close eye on it for sure. 
    edited April 2022
    @novaghost99@inthewoods23 - ahaha oh I’m so happy I’m not alone in the clumsy journey. I swear, every day it’s like I’m more unstable. I walked downstairs this morning holding 50 things plus my cup of coffee AND talking to my fiancé and my fiancé literally walked behind me with his hands out (I didn’t know he was doing this at first) and I get to the bottom and didn’t negotiate the turn and last step coming off the stairs to go into the living room properly and I sort of side stumbled/slipped into the banister, dropped everything I’d been carrying, was still holding my coffee that I then proceeded to spill on myself when I tried to lean down with it and pick my mess up and my fiancés standing on the stairs behind me laughing and I go “why? Why is there laughing? This is a crisis. Coffee, paperwork, paint colors, coupons, notes, tax stuff. This isn’t funny.” and he just shakes laughing and goes “honey I said to you THE ENTIRE walk down the stairs ‘babe let me hold that, give me some of that stuff, slow down, watch the last step, Jessie watch the last step … JESSIE, WATCH THE LAST STEP!’ and you kept talking about paint. I tried to help you.”

I guess I’ve got pregnancy brain AND clumsiness. 
  • @jessie_95 haha I love that story 🤣🤣 you held onto your coffee of all things!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 - right!? clearly in a life or death situation, coffee will always be saved at all costs. 🤣🤣 Until I (attempt to awkwardly) lean down to get something and tilt the cup just enough. Then it’s a cry/b**ch fest for 15 minutes about gravity.